SC leagues invite other than SCC leagues.

BigKev

Aspiring Coach
Jun 23, 2015
Adelaide
Hi people's, I thought I'd start a thread for those wanting to join SC leagues from any one who has spare spots left in any spare leagues you guys might have.

I have a spare league if anyone wants to join. 9 spots left. Code: 101390

Reactions: Tevez17 and Benj

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Hi people's, I thought I'd start a thread for those wanting to join SC leagues from any one who has spare spots left in any spare leagues you guys might have.

I have a spare league if anyone wants to join. 9 spots left. Code: 101390

Thanks mate. Just joined. 4 spots left now I think.

Reactions: BigKev

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
Count me in :) one spot left!
Peter

PiesJosh

Mar 27, 2016
692794 Bats and Balls Cup. Our podcast doesn't say much about AFL Supercoach mostly because last year was our first time playing. A lot of NRL talk and AFL and cricket.

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
All spots gone now BigKev! Looking forward to a nice competitive league (and taking on my bro Benj)

Thank
Al

easy2299

Mar 19, 2017
G'day all,
Not long now until the first siren for 2017.

I did quite well last year, top 5000. Feel free to join my league. 628496
Feel free to post yours i'm happy to join some more leagues too.

Thanks! roos2017

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
The Relton Roberts Memorial League is rolling again ...

RRMLVII

Reactions: cactus

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Hi all. I'm running a league is for all those in the SCC Community who will be spending all or at least a large part of the footy season abroad. Playing SC from the far reaches of the globe comes with its own set of unique challenges and it's actually one of the reasons I've become so involved in SCC. The Podcast and Forums are an awesome way to stay connected from afar and I know that there are more and more SCC members who live outside Australia. Please only join if you fit the bill.

SCC Internationals League Code: 544245

Once you have joined please reply to this thread with the following info so we can see how far the SCC has spread.

Team Name: Fort Bondi
Footy Team: Sydney Swans
City/Country: London, UK

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
Hi all. I'm running a league is for all those in the SCC Community who will be spending all or at least a large part of the footy season abroad. Playing SC from the far reaches of the globe comes with its own set of unique challenges and it's actually one of the reasons I've become so involved in SCC. The Podcast and Forums are an awesome way to stay connected from afar and I know that there are more and more SCC members who live outside Australia. Please only join if you fit the bill.

Once you have joined please reply to this thread with the following info so we can see how far the SCC has spread.

Awesome! I'm looking for an early start on Thursday morning here in Berlin!!

Team: S.S.Silverbacks
Club: Sydney Swans
City/Country: Berlin, Germany and NYC, USA

Reactions: the cranky one

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
For all those SCC members playing from outside Australia, I've set up a SCC International League. See the SCC Leagues Forum for thread and League Codes.

Seppo

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 16, 2016

Team Name: The Seppos
Footy Team: Melbourne Demons
City/State/Country: Parkersburg, West Virginia, USA

This league is a great idea, well done Benj.

Reactions: AlLewis

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
For all those SCC members playing from outside Australia, I've set up a SCC International League. See the SCC Leagues Forum for thread and League Codes.
Deserves a double "like"!

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Hi all,

Just looking for 5 people to fill the last spots in a 10 man league I've thrown together. No stress if you already have all 10 leagues filled, but if not, jump in.

The code is 404 852. First in, best dressed :)