Salem ....

DropKick

May 6, 2015
I'm trying not to trade this week .... is there a urgency to get rid of Salem ?
( he seems to be the first rookie to go ) ; wanted to hold trade till next week .
Have not got any injuries atm , sitting at 1427 in rankings . 23 trades left
Cheers Brett

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015
With only 23 trades lef I'd be holding Salem as you'll need to get every last $$$ out of the rookies to make it to full premo with a few injury trades in hand. Maybe if you had ~26 trades you could look for an early upgrade but I'd hold till at least next week

Reactions: DropKick

DropKick

May 6, 2015
With only 23 trades lef I'd be holding Salem as you'll need to get every last $$$ out of the rookies to make it to full premo with a few injury trades in hand. Maybe if you had ~26 trades you could look for an early upgrade but I'd hold till at least next week
Thanks Kinggo .... read somewhere it's best to have around 20 trades going into byes .... ?

writeoff

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Somewhere in time
Thanks Kinggo .... read somewhere it's best to have around 20 trades going into byes .... ?
Definitely hold off trading this week.
Byes are a little different this year as they are a lot later in the season - rounds 11, 12 & 13.
It will be interesting to see what happens at the byes because we would have made more premium upgrades beforehand than in previous seasons and therefore used more trades.
I doubt you will need (or have) 20 trades left at round 11. Less than 17 is more likely.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
( he seems to be the first rookie to go ) ; wanted to hold trade till next week .
Cheers Brett
Unless you desperately need the cash to facilitate another trade, I'd hold for another week at least until another good option presents itself, potentially Glenn next week.

Reactions: DropKick

DropKick

May 6, 2015
Definitely hold off trading this week.
Byes are a little different this year as they are a lot later in the season - rounds 11, 12 & 13.
It will be interesting to see what happens at the byes because we would have made more premium upgrades beforehand than in previous seasons and therefore used more trades.
I doubt you will need (or have) 20 trades left at round 11. Less than 17 is more likely.
yeah 20 is VERY hopeful !

Alekstah

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I have Salem, just traded him to Shiel but also looking at a couple of others near the price mark such as Goddard. I'm hearing comparisons of Shiel to Judd when he was around this stage in his career. Surely Ward and/or Griffin get tagged before Shiel.

Anyway, do you think Salem can still moo-out another 100k?

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Cheers Brett

No urgency to trade Salem this week imo.

Quite frankly I'm just jealous that you have no injuries. ;)

alman

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Has a BE of 42 and an ave of 67. Subbed out last week with I think concussion so scored 49. Should make his BE so easy hold if you want.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
At least your getting the cash generation boys, I traded him for Tarrant when on the bubble as couldn't see him scoring well against Sydney!
Can't argue with Tarrant though and it allowed other options so che sera sera....