Round 9 Trades

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
The most interesting thing for me with the team announcements this week is Adelaide dropping Jenkins. I was going to flick Otten this week but I'm definitely holding him now as his best scoring this year was during the period when Jenkins was out injured. He played more time on ground, more time in the Ruck giving Jacobs a chop out, and kicked more goals as he was based in the forward line permanently. I'm hoping that the change of role will allow me to ride Otten right through to his bye now.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Trade balic or taranto, for rance/hibberd/howe/hodge/JJ. So many options zz

Reactions: Prospector

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
The most interesting thing for me with the team announcements this week is Adelaide dropping Jenkins. I was going to flick Otten this week but I'm definitely holding him now as his best scoring this year was during the period when Jenkins was out injured. He played more time on ground, more time in the Ruck giving Jacobs a chop out, and kicked more goals as he was based in the forward line permanently. I'm hoping that the change of role will allow me to ride Otten right through to his bye now.
I kept him as well solely for this reason.

Brky

Aspiring Coach
Jun 12, 2015
Such a Fail, Made Danger VC and was messing with Emergencies and didn't notice the C was on Bont......Hope he lifts, not looking good late in the first

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
People of SCC, I have never used the loophole before due to the risks of being in the UK and potentially being asleep when a random selection comes in, but I put the VC on danger tonight, and with a couple of byes etc I thought I'd give it a go. My question is, am I right in thinking that I need to make swallow captain and balic the emergency based on my team in the uploaded pic?

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-05-19-13-37-05-1.png
    Capture+_2017-05-19-13-37-05-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
People of SCC, I have never used the loophole before due to the risks of being in the UK and potentially being asleep when a random selection comes in, but I put the VC on danger tonight, and with a couple of byes etc I thought I'd give it a go. My question is, am I right in thinking that I need to make swallow captain and balic the emergency based on my team in the uploaded pic?
Take the E off Pickett for starters.
Put Swallow on and Captain him and put the E on the player you put on the pine for him

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
Sub swallow for Myers make swallow C and myers your emergency that way you get his bench score. Balic isn't playing.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Does picking Daniel Lloyd over Myers seem like an OK move to everyone this week if it allows an SPP to Zerrett trade? I'm 8k short if I take Myers
With coniglio and smith out for a while, hopefully Lloyd can make you some coin.

havent made any trades yet for this round. Still deciding

Reactions: Tevez17

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Well... I traded Witts out for Jacobs and then went SPP to McInness. Gave me an extra 90 odd k to attack the bye rounds in a fortnight. I've started very slow so I need to do things a little against the grain to catch up abit.

Thanks for your services Mr Witts :) now come on big Sammy!

Reactions: doddy2731 and Brad

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Well... I traded Witts out for Jacobs and then went SPP to McInness. Gave me an extra 90 odd k to attack the bye rounds in a fortnight. I've started very slow so I need to do things a little against the grain to catch up abit.

Thanks for your services Mr Witts :) now come on big Sammy!
I did something similar as i was always going to trade Witts and went with Martin he seems a step above the rucks atm. Martin pretty cheap and a low BE so it kind of worked out ok.

Reactions: Prospector

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
I did something similar as i was always going to trade Witts and went with Martin he seems a step above the rucks atm. Martin pretty cheap and a low BE so it kind of worked out ok.

Yeah I snagged Stef around a month ago he's been nothing but solid! Stef and Sammy should be a killer combo :)