Round 6 Discussion

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
I see the Bont is already inspiring legends - what a talent!

deadoralive

Mar 15, 2016
Just have to find a way to get Bont in, 141? Thought his game maybe a 115 tops......probably slightly annoyed and that is obscuring my view, have to find a way to get him in, with Greene reported and suspended, that may be one way to help facilitate $$. Depending on how many weeks. 2 at a guess.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Just have to find a way to get Bont in, 141? Thought his game maybe a 115 tops......probably slightly annoyed and that is obscuring my view, have to find a way to get him in, with Greene reported and suspended, that may be one way to help facilitate $$. Depending on how many weeks. 2 at a guess.
He's the perfect supercoach player. Effective, contested, tackles, clearances, and hits the scoreboard. He is an absolute must have.

Reactions: Dino and Prospector

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
wow swans and hawks both in deep strife, stoked with Steele, Bont as VC and docherty so far hopefully a big score coming

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
This is for all the Blues fans who copped this over the last few years:

Doch and Simpson were awesome. But, they won't get to play the Swans every week :D

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
I'm rolling the dice on JPK .
Well done for Bont i didn't think he had it in him tonight.

I went the JPK vc option as well :(

On the plus side Hardwick continued his solid output thus far and should get a decent run with Hawks season all but shot.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Early days I'm pleased with my choice of Balic over Fisher... A few ordinary scores today not helping my cause Beams, Fyfe and Buddy I'm looking at you! Big Ticks to Steele and JJK however.

One dilemma I'm facing is who to give my final Defense spot, Stewart or Otten, I'm worried about Otten with Jenkins being back and Talia a possible late out he may have to play a key back role. Not having him on field could be a nice little POD if he completely stinks it up!

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne
I didn't mind Fishers game, when he got the ball he looked good. Worry is he's playing in a poor team that chips the ball around the backline. Plenty of points on offer at least for my blue boys Marchbank, Doc and Williamson.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
So... Last week I did a really stupid not-thinking trade and dumped Higgins when he was a late out for Yeo. Was feeling really sick about it when I saw his 120.

Then I saw Yeo's 150 and felt a lot better!!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
So... Last week I did a really stupid not-thinking trade and dumped Higgins when he was a late out for Yeo. Was feeling really sick about it when I saw his 120.

Then I saw Yeo's 150 and felt a lot better!!
I would've done the same thing if I had more than 5k in the bank last week. Higgins redeemed himself a little. Cant believe Yeo is scoring so well though.

Had my first issue with the Android app... Traded in Fisher for Parfitt, benched him and put the E on him so I could captain Swallow and take Bonts VC. The app must have thought that was a terrible trade as it left Fisher on the bench without saving the E. So for 2 weeks in a row I'm playing with a donut on field. It's just not my year.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Yabllllettt. Worth a spot this year?
It's terrible timing being 2 weeks until his bye.

Buy him now and you're getting him cheap and gambling on form as well as copping the bye.

Buy him after the bye and you're paying over $650k for him.

Personally, I think I'm now forced into waiting until the other teams have their byes. By then we'll have a better idea of his form and his 210 is well out of his price cycle. If he's still going well I'm happy to pay a higher price for him.

Reactions: Tandy

Ice Cold Beverage

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Jan 24, 2017
Melbourne
I would've done the same thing if I had more than 5k in the bank last week. Higgins redeemed himself a little. Cant believe Yeo is scoring so well though.

Had my first issue with the Android app... Traded in Fisher for Parfitt, benched him and put the E on him so I could captain Swallow and take Bonts VC. The app must have thought that was a terrible trade as it left Fisher on the bench without saving the E. So for 2 weeks in a row I'm playing with a donut on field. It's just not my year.

Yep that's super frustrating! I had the same thing a few weeks ago with missing Sandi's score. The SC app is very unreliable post lockout.