Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Congrat.s to everyone who has done well, Commiserations to those who have had a tough year.
It wasn't too good a year for me. I had too many injuries to premiums. The last round pretty much exemplified my year: with no trades left I had Greene missing through injury and my bench player Chol not selected after playing 9 games straight. So I took a donut.
But not to worry. I'll be back next year.

Reactions: Prospector

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
1 from 2 Grand Final's with my best score ever - 2819. Took McCartin's 94 (Westoff benched..134)

Like a few here ran out of steam in most of my main leagues. A few key injuries at the wrong time meant my upgrade "cadence" was interrupted and had to compromise on a couple of players. Great year all round and the magic 3000 point barrier has been broken again - by some ...

nawtay

Aspiring Coach
May 20, 2015
I ended up on rank 1118 with a score this week of 2813. Got so close to reaching that top 1K but still super happy with my best overall season. Looking back through the rounds I was stagnating at rank 21K at round 6. Highlighted trades I did during that time was to go Heeney to Worpel round 3, Setterfield to Stack & Butters to O'Brien in Round 5. Failed trades were as follows....Taranto to Rockliff Round 3 & bringing in Andrews, Young & Gardner during the bye periods. Thank you SCC community for the year, let's look forward to 2020!