Round 20 trades......

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Well moving to Motlop is a ballsy move!! Having bought Motlop at 550k a few weeks ago and getting rid of him a fortnight ago I wish you luck.... and advise that there is still time to hit reverse :eek:

There aren't many decent options for Libba though from what I can see.. and even though I only have 2 trades left I don't fancy the idea of going back to Motlop. I might promote josh Smith to my mid as he's been scoring really well lately, and leave Libba on the bench

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Will Adelaide assign someone to go with Rocky?? Considering chucking the VC on him, just feel he has another monster game in him where he nudges 50 touches, and if the rumours about him going to the crows next year have any truth he might be wanting to put on a show

Mitchell

Jun 29, 2016
Who to play on the field out of Markov or Silvagni? I need one of them to play as Dylan Shiel is out, and I have moved Zach Merrett into the mid.

Cheers.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Who to play on the field out of Markov or Silvagni? I need one of them to play as Dylan Shiel is out, and I have moved Zach Merrett into the mid.

Cheers.
Can you loophole Markov on? See how he goes tonight and if he busts out a 70 then take it.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Will Adelaide assign someone to go with Rocky?? Considering chucking the VC on him, just feel he has another monster game in him where he nudges 50 touches, and if the rumours about him going to the crows next year have any truth he might be wanting to put on a show
Moved to appropriate thread

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
5 Trades left - 129k. Grimley has been named on the Interchange. Do i take a punt and just play him and have some cover for S Martin.
Was going to go Deledio - Naismith, but maybe I can use two trades somewhere else. Looking for last minute options. What would you do?
Def: Shaw, Mcveigh, Bartel, Laird, Simpson, Rich (S Collins, O McDonald)
Mid: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Hanners, Rockliff, Gray, Priddis, S THOMPSON (J Smith, Trengove, HALL)
Ruck: Gawn, S MARTIN (Grimley)
Fwd: D Martin, Wells, Montagna, Zorko, Petracca, Tippa (DELEDIO, T Phillips)

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Maybe look at getting Dahl in for Hall so you can cover Thompson and move him to forward line after?

I have two trades left - worth getting rid of Lids now or holding? Because of injuries have no forward cover this round.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Maybe look at getting Dahl in for Hall so you can cover Thompson and move him to forward line after?

I have two trades left - worth getting rid of Lids now or holding? Because of injuries have no forward cover this round.

I'd just run the risk of a late out personally if you've got a full team otherwise.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Thinking Petracca for Dahl to cover Shiel, or could just let Petracca do it himself, Vs the Hawks I wouldnt be surprised if he went pretty well but it's the percentage move.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Just scrolling through my leagues having a look...

Marcus brought in Motlop this week too. Maybe we're both a little bit guilty of Geelong bias!

Reactions: Prospector

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Just scrolling through my leagues having a look...

Marcus brought in Motlop this week too. Maybe we're both a little bit guilty of Geelong bias!

Ha ha! Another SCC Vet who is a Geelong supporter also got Motlop this week.

Hopefully it's not bias but a really clever move. ;)

Reactions: Steve