Round 19 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Is Alex Sexton a legitimate option for last 5 games?? A ton last week and price is good.

What do you want out of him? 80ave bench cover I reckon he's a lock for that, but not premium, touk miller same boat.

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
So I'm blessed with having Boyd and Lids out this weekend. 3 trades left still sitting around 400th overall now and have given up on the overall pretty much. Going for my cash leagues now as I comfortably have secured top spot in both of them. Have messaged both my opponents to say congrats on the win already as I'm not really fussed with my score this week.

Will take Clay Smiths 71 from last night to cover Lids spot this weekend (The guy was on 19 with about minute to go before 1/2 time! So he done really well.)

Will hope Collins can replicate a 70 tomorrow against the Swans to cover for Boyd.

Will trade out Lids for the first weekend of SC finals in the hope to get the following week off.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
So I'm blessed with having Boyd and Lids out this weekend. 3 trades left still sitting around 400th overall now and have given up on the overall pretty much. Going for my cash leagues now as I comfortably have secured top spot in both of them. Have messaged both my opponents to say congrats on the win already as I'm not really fussed with my score this week.

Will take Clay Smiths 71 from last night to cover Lids spot this weekend (The guy was on 19 with about minute to go before 1/2 time! So he done really well.)

Will hope Collins can replicate a 70 tomorrow against the Swans to cover for Boyd.

Will trade out Lids for the first weekend of SC finals in the hope to get the following week off.
With the lack of mids and big bodies in the Dogs midfield, I'm hoping Smith plays more of an inside mid role over the next few weeks. He definitely played a lot further up the ground in the second half last night which accounts for the better scoring. Dahlhaus will probably be the same. Reckon we could wait another week on him though.

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
With the lack of mids and big bodies in the Dogs midfield, I'm hoping Smith plays more of an inside mid role over the next few weeks. He definitely played a lot further up the ground in the second half last night which accounts for the better scoring. Dahlhaus will probably be the same. Reckon we could wait another week on him though.

Yeah spot on mate. He was right up the ground wasn't he!

Not sold on Dahl, like you said probs needs another week. Will drop in price however massively too.

Reactions: Steve

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I've seen him mentioned as this year's Aaron Hall. Its entirely possible. Given the carnage so far I'm playing it safe with all my trades from now.
Is there such a thing?
I'm likley to trade an inform player and him going down in the first with season ending injury.

Reactions: Steve

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
What do you want out of him? 80ave bench cover I reckon he's a lock for that, but not premium, touk miller same boat.
I have Lids and Hall up fwd, playing Petracca, dont want to play Silvagni, a trade for Lids definitely on the cards, would be F6 for remainder of year. Im leaning towards Lyons. Looks solid enough and i make 60k

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I have Lids and Hall up fwd, playing Petracca, dont want to play Silvagni, a trade for Lids definitely on the cards, would be F6 for remainder of year. Im leaning towards Lyons. Looks solid enough and i make 60k

Yep Lyons very solid but still I wouldn't expect too much from him even with their soft draw slight increase in average.

Tom Lynch isnt much more thats the way i'm going for Lids

Reactions: GeoffMack