Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Have Logue on field and D. Moore as emergency. 200k in bank, do i trade logue to someone like Ryan or hold?
It depends upon how many trades you have left and which premium backs.
Moore is about $100K more than Logue and trading him would enable you to trade in a better prospec than Ryan - who I see as an iffy proposition.
If you must trade then may I suggest Sicily? He's $30K less than Ryan and, to me, a better chance of being a top-6 back.
Or if you are willing to hold your trade until next week you could likely trade Moore->Whitfield.

Reactions: nawtay

Coach Craig

Mar 15, 2016
It depends upon how many trades you have left and which premium backs.
Moore is about $100K more than Logue and trading him would enable you to trade in a better prospec than Ryan - who I see as an iffy proposition.
If you must trade then may I suggest Sicily? He's $30K less than Ryan and, to me, a better chance of being a top-6 back.
Or if you are willing to hold your trade until next week you could likely trade Moore->Whitfield.

I have 6 trades left. Agree that Sicily is a better pick, but already in my side. I was really hoping to keep Moore as he provides coverage at both ends. Probably holding and reassessing next week is best. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Rupert