Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Sick of Shaw and his output this season. I didn't start with Laird so will rectify that and Shaw can't leave my side quick enough. Half tempted to offload Nank for Greene as well.

Feel for those with Beams and Stewart. It was an unforgiving round.

Reactions: Prospector

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Nank & Tom Lynch issues for me, not sure whether to upgrade one of them or try and loop them, luckily enough I got Nank off field this week for Greenwood's score.

Tricky also with no rookies to upgrade in my side as I think Berry & Greenwood are needed for cover.

Reactions: cactus

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Wondering whether I need to get rid of Marc Murphy and dyson heppell, both have been quite poor lately. With 200k in the bank I think I could go to a bont type?!

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Nank & Tom Lynch issues for me, not sure whether to upgrade one of them or try and loop them, luckily enough I got Nank off field this week for Greenwood's score.

Tricky also with no rookies to upgrade in my side as I think Berry & Greenwood are needed for cover.

I think those with Lynch (myself included) need to hold onto him, we knew trading in a KPF would result in rollercoaster scoring. He's every chance to come out this week to come out against North (hopefully with Gaz and Hall delivering it to him) and pump out a 120+. Would hate to trade him out only to see him have a couple big games come SC finals time.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I think those with Lynch (myself included) need to hold onto him, we knew trading in a KPF would result in rollercoaster scoring. He's every chance to come out this week to come out against North (hopefully with Gaz and Hall delivering it to him) and pump out a 120+. Would hate to trade him out only to see him have a couple big games come SC finals time.

Sage advice I think, I have Lynch & Nank on field though personally.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Would be awesome if the Mark and Marcus could give their views on on the podcast on who they think will come home with a wet sail in each possession.

I think someone will jump out of the ground in the Forwards, Daniher or Hogan maybe.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Would be awesome if the Mark and Marcus could give their views on on the podcast on who they think will come home with a wet sail in each possession.

I think someone will jump out of the ground in the Forwards, Daniher or Hogan maybe.
Touk Millar came home strong last year.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
NO TRADES!!!!!!

Lynch is doing my head in but I'm just going to loop hole him with Greenwood at F6.

Might be tempted to grab Callum Brown for some cash but honestly, he isn't setting the world alight.

Biding my time for Max Gawn to ripen up. Otherwise, I'm happy to sit on my hands. Not going to waste my time burning trades on rucks.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Witherden seems a likely type and has a higher ceiling than Brown. D/M swing also a bonus if you don't have it yet. Not on the bubble until next week so we can assess for another week.

Reactions: Tevez17 and cactus

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Beams will leave my team this week. Not sure on Barrett. Will be good cover even though if i trade him to Brown i will get some ca$h

Shaw goes to my bench, not sure on nank yet until i hear about Sandi

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
GAJ missed last week as GC didnt want his 300th in Melbourne. They would prefer his 300th at home v cats

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
It's looking a bit like the Tiges have run Nank into the ground. He's a F6 for me at the moment. I I'll probably hold for the time being partly because of the DPP but mostly because I don't have much confidence in picking a better F6 at this stage.

PaulieM

Jun 19, 2017
I have had Lynch for 2 weeks & it's been painful to say the least. He was outscored by Pickett. Such a painful week

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
I'm going to move lloyd from mids to def, and trade shaw to bont.
next week nank is becoming gawn.

mids have let me down badly this year - all but 3-4 have been well below par.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Beams to Lloyd this week might be the one move for me this week. It will mean I have a defender in the midfield for a couple of weeks but hopefully should hurt too much.

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Last mid spot to fill this week, who should i bring in?

Dusty
Merrett
Sloane
Mitchell
Neale
Rocky

Cheers !