Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Scooter looks to have done a hammy. Seems he'll end up a bit of a disappointment for those that brought him in.
Didn't seem to be much in it... Might only be a couple of weeks but that makes it a tricky call. The low scores really stunts his cash gen too. Bad night all round.

Reactions: cactus

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
It depends what cover people will have for scooter. I think he is ok for an M8 though.

I gather everyone will take Danger's VC score as captain?

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
It depends what cover people will have for scooter. I think he is ok for an M8 though.

yep.

Was so close to pick Jelwood as VC too. Hutchings is proving very capable as a lock down player.

Reactions: cactus

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Tom Stewart is roaring into contention as good bench cover in D7. Trouble will now be fining someone to trade out for Luke Ryan next week!

As for you Parsons..... You're dead to me.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Scooter looks to have done a hammy. Seems he'll end up a bit of a disappointment for those that brought him in.

Hope it's a 3 week at least.

I'm sort of joking of course....... sort of.......

Was having serious Scooter envy and even considered trading him in this week.

#Bulletdodged

Reactions: Haychh

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016

With the bye rounds, are the VC rules different at all? I'm thinking of putting the c on sandilands but my bench player is Grundy, so no points for him either, does that matter?

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
With the bye rounds, are the VC rules different at all? I'm thinking of putting the c on sandilands but my bench player is Grundy, so no points for him either, does that matter?

the rules are the same as usual. So put the captaincy on Sandi

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Is Crouch to Gaz too sideways, Crouch has been solid last 3 weeks 109ave over that time but having both him and Fyfe is a worry

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Is Crouch to Gaz too sideways, Crouch has been solid last 3 weeks 109ave over that time but having both him and Fyfe is a worry
High risk, high potential reward. I think this would really depend on your situation and objectives.

Overall finish is important to me but my first objective is to win my cash league ... I'm sitting top four in my league ... so I'd avoid this trade and save trades for injuries and finals time. Your situation may differ.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
High risk, high potential reward. I think this would really depend on your situation and objectives.

Overall finish is important to me but my first objective is to win my cash league ... I'm sitting top four in my league ... so I'd avoid this trade and save trades for injuries and finals time. Your situation may differ.

Yeah as much I want to try an finish as high as possible I'm around 3000 so really overall is long gone I should just focus on my leagues, my main Cash league I'm sitting 5th but joint points 3rd through 6th I've scored about 300 more than anyone else in that league just haven't had any luck with match ups thus far, with 11 trades & still needing 3 to get to full premium I guess that points to just holding as well.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Yeah as much I want to try an finish as high as possible I'm around 3000 so really overall is long gone I should just focus on my leagues, my main Cash league I'm sitting 5th but joint points 3rd through 6th I've scored about 300 more than anyone else in that league just haven't had any luck with match ups thus far, with 11 trades & still needing 3 to get to full premium I guess that points to just holding as well.
Similar situation for me except I'm further back in overall but only 1 trade away from fully upgraded. I've had some luck in my matchups so I'm top four in my league but a couple of bad games could easily change that.

The percentage play is getting to fully upgraded before doing luxury trades given that overall is out of the question. Of course that doesn't mean that the lower percentage play may pay off but if you take it you need to factor in being a week or so slower to fully upgraded as part of the equation.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Similar situation for me except I'm further back in overall but only 1 trade away from fully upgraded. I've had some luck in my matchups so I'm top four in my league but a couple of bad games could easily change that.

The percentage play is getting to fully upgraded before doing luxury trades given that overall is out of the question. Of course that doesn't mean that the lower percentage play may pay off but if you take it you need to factor in being a week or so slower to fully upgraded as part of the equation.

If I had the cash in the bank to do it with one trade I think I would but Greenwood to Bolton just doesn't feel right.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Hanners & Selwood unique for me in a number of leagues this week... good times :rolleyes:

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Has Rocky re-injured himself? Zero touches in the term. Unsighted. A few weeks ago I was set on getting Zorko into my team as a POD. I went Rocky cos of his ability to go big. I hope I don't regret this trade.