Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
All half decent Port players scored well last night. I wouldn't expect it to happen every week. JJK and Wingard will probably average around the same from here.
Have you seen their draw? 5 of their remaining 10 should be similar dominations. And good chance they start favourites in the other 5 as well.

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
I am stuffed. Even with a three trades, I can still only manage 1 on field! Injuries are killing me.
Thanks for that. I was just wondering if I should make an upgrade this week and who would you pick up like a Cripps or wait for R Gray next week for example. Cheers
Get Gray.

I did not have the guts to get Gray last night, but will bring him in next week, hopefully with JKelly.

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018
How does Moore go from being named on the field last night to being dropped tonight! He wasn't even on the interchange! Dang it now I'm going in with 17!

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
I am stuffed. Even with a three trades, I can still only manage 1 on field! Injuries are killing me.

Get Gray.

I did not have the guts to get Gray last night, but will bring him in next week, hopefully with JKelly.
I missed the Gray wagon last night, but don't think his price changes too much. J Kelly and Gray would be great to get in next week. Have you got Cripps in your team. Just thought might be good after his bye.

Reactions: Centroprise

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I missed the Gray wagon last night, but don't think his price changes too much. J Kelly and Gray would be great to get in next week. Have you got Cripps in your team. Just thought might be good after his bye.
I missed out too. both good trades but I want Tmac first up next week and can only afford 1up 2down.

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
Should have upgraded to Wingard on Friday. Ah well.

I’ve got both TMac and Sicily down back, so going to swing one forward and get a premo defender, but who?

Currently have Yeo, Laird, Lloyd, TMac, Sicily.

Simpson is the most probable, any other suggestions for the run home?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong

I’ve got both TMac and Sicily down back, so going to swing one forward and get a premo defender, but who?

I'm going something a little different next week for defence, not sure who yet though. One of Crisp or Andrews I think. Worth looking outside the box in defence I think.

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
I'm going something a little different next week for defence, not sure who yet though. One of Crisp or Andrews I think. Worth looking outside the box in defence I think.
I like that move. Many will flock to Hurley but I’m not sold. If I can get the cash together I’d consider holding of on going full premo until round 15 to grab Lloyd.

Reactions: Steve and Lowrider

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I tried that idea this week and went Hurn. Doesn't work some times. Should have moved the mouse up two spots and clicked oh Yeo :)

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Any love for Webster in defence after his bye. I like him or crisp as my last upgrade in that line

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I tried that idea this week and went Hurn. Doesn't work some times. Should have moved the mouse up two spots and clicked oh Yeo :)
I looked at Yeo's past scores and decided that he was a good chance of getting close to his 146 BE. So went Doedee to Yeo for the extra points this week and an extra player next week. Happy so far.

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018

Can you explain how to do this?

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
I went McCrae for VC.

Deciding between Fyfe or Mitchell for Captain.
What are captains pick?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Can you explain how to do this?
Trade out a forward player (eg. Fritsch). On the app, click "trade out" down the bottom and it brings up your team list. Swipe right on the player you want to switch forward (McDonald for example), and click the S button to sub him into the forward line. This will free up a spot in defence.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I went McCrae for VC.

Deciding between Fyfe or Mitchell for Captain.
What are captains pick?
Mitchell for me as I think he is the safer option as a straight out captain