Rookie Listed Saints

Tangentleman

Jun 11, 2015
This is more for my draft team, but does anyone know why Adam Schnider was rookie listed and if he'll be back on the senior list anytime soon?

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Think they had someone come off the long term injury list and take his spot on the main list. He might get back on soon though I'm pretty sure clubs can upgrade a rookie after Rd 11 or 12

The Kraken

Development Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 5, 2015
Think they had someone come off the long term injury list and take his spot on the main list. He might get back on soon though I'm pretty sure clubs can upgrade a rookie after Rd 11 or 12

Believe that's true - look at the Krakouer re-upgrade yesterday. Saints not playing this week obviously so they don't need to re-upgrade him until Thursday next week. Been a pretty good player for them this year, would be surprised personally if he wasn't back next week..

Reactions: J-Dog

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Richardson has said that he is undecided if it will be Schneider or Sinclair who will be upgraded. Schneider has the best form this year and being so experienced really helps for on-ground coaching but if they are looking to the future then Sinclair would be the choice.
IN a draft league I would hang on to Schneider anyway as surely they will get some injuries.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Im bringing in Payne in a couple of weeks and hoping he doesn't play.
Never thought I would trade to get a player for a loophole (plus the cash i make) at this stage of the season but it seems to work in well with my plan at the moment.
Watching gilbert too at the moment?