Non-playing Loophole guys

fazmountain

Patron '19
Jun 23, 2015
Canada
Which teams play the most sunday games?

Who are we looking to start in r3? cameron for potential price increase or someone else with a better draw?

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Olango seems to be the most Sunday games of the R3 options at $102k.

Not sure why people are thinking Cameron will play. No way they play him and Sinclair in the same team. No way he gets in front of Sinclair. Sinclair is injured but in the mix for round 1. Perhaps if Sinclair gets injured he'll play some games, but will his scores or his increase in value actually give you anything?

My two cents.

Also with the lack of forward rookies, don't exclude the thoughts of an F8 loophole player...

fazmountain

Patron '19
Jun 23, 2015
Canada
I'm skeptical about Cameron too (does this make Sinclair a sneaky draft look-in?).

I'll wait on teams, i guess.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
The last ruck from Sydney that was fantasy relevant was Mummy before Pyke started

Wellsy

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Mar 30, 2018
Hey all,

Apologies if this is an absolutely noobtastic question, but this is my first time using the loophole. I have D. Cameron and went Dusty as my VC. Will a setup of Cameron (C) and Nic Nat (E) actually work considering Nic Nat plays before Cameron? Was hoping Barry would not play so I could put the C on him and put the E on Danger, but ah well.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Hey all,

Apologies if this is an absolutely noobtastic question, but this is my first time using the loophole. I have D. Cameron and went Dusty as my VC. Will a setup of Cameron (C) and Nic Nat (E) actually work considering Nic Nat plays before Cameron? Was hoping Barry would not play so I could put the C on him and put the E on Danger, but ah well.

This will work. Obviously you need the E on Nic Nat before his game starts and the C on Cameron before his game begins.