NBA DT

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
17/44 fg 15/20 ft. love watching the guy, amazing athlete but an absolute hack shooter. They'll lose more than they win this year.
We need a friendly wager - I reckon they're a lock to be better than .500 for sure.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Our league (with a few randoms) is ranked 5th overall after round 1, well played!

Leonard / Aldridge / Anderson out for Gay / Griffin / Muscala for me. Sacramento have 5 games, so Boogie Cousins gets the big C.

Reactions: keffa and doddy2731

hawker

4-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Well done guys!

Looks like my team didn't end up the one I posted earlier so no Griffen etc, not sure what happened there.

Your ins look good TwentyThree, Muscala seems like a bit of a gift to afford other options, good luck!

Muscala, Warren, Myles Turner are my ins.

Last edited:
Reactions: doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Just got wind that Harden is probable? With an ankle injury was going to hold him but after that news, i think I'll use his coin for Cousins and take a little more of an educated punt other than Sefolosha.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
So decided to stay with Harden, if he plays my team looks OK, if not well let's not go there shall we!

Team R2: Irving Paul (Dunn)
Harden Thompson (Hield)
Muscala (Embiid)
Crowder Sefolsha (Ingram)
Cousins (C) Millsap (Saric)

Good luck all.

Dr Bones

Premiership Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Bayside, Melbourne
Our league (with a few randoms) is ranked 5th overall after round 1, well played!

Leonard / Aldridge / Anderson out for Gay / Griffin / Muscala for me. Sacramento have 5 games, so Boogie Cousins gets the big C.
Exactly the same trades. Two games against Utah will see a lot of Spurs traded out. Think this will be chalk this week.

Dr Bones

Premiership Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Bayside, Melbourne
Looks like Booker might miss the first game of his 4 today with a sore toe. Think I might just have to stick with him as he's already dropped quite a bit of cash.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I reckon heaps are going to struggle with the quick turnaround at lockout (probably myself at some point). So if we stick at it we might be a chance, both individually and as a league. There's no league prize is there?

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah I agree. High risk over such a long season and basically a half-day lockout turnaround. Reckon a few of us are already ranked in the top coupla hundred. Don't think there's a league prize. Definitely prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd plus an eliminator prize.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Nice work lads. My trades for this week, as of a bleary-eyed now, are...

IN Anthony Davis (C), Durant and TJ Warren
OUT Giannis, Cousins and Gay

hawker

4-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Well done guys, TwentThree, Keffa and Dr Bones all killing it.

@TwentyThree - some massive ins and outs mate.

Couple of cheapie ins for me with cash generation and minutes upside for me this week allowing me to bring in Russ (C) next to Lillard.

IN - S Rodriquez, T Jones, R Westbrook
OUT - D Exum, Boogle, D Russel

Reactions: TwentyThree

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Well done guys, TwentThree, Keffa and Dr Bones all killing it.

@TwentyThree - some massive ins and outs mate.

Couple of cheapie ins for me with cash generation and minutes upside for me this week allowing me to bring in Russ (C) next to Lillard.

IN - S Rodriquez, T Jones, R Westbrook
OUT - D Exum, Boogle, D Russel
Like your ins mate. Sergio is getting some nice minutes, T Jones is starting now. I would've loved Russ but had to deal with my Milwaukee and Sacto guys, who only play 5 games between them this week. Couldn't justify dropping Lillard either.

I think the hardest thing about this game will be cash generation throughout the year. Will have to be as informed as possible on injuries and role changes.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Trades for this week...

Harden / Myles Turner / Satoransky in for Durant / DeAndre Russell / Embid.

Tough to try and make money here. Couple of other cash cow options (apart from Satoransky) are Hernangomez from Denver and Chriss from Phoenix. If you want to really punt, I don't mind Felder from Cleveland. Yogi Ferell from Brooklyn is a long shot but a possible. Malcolm Delaney is a bit more exy but quite a reliable and cheap backup.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I'm finding it hard to make money, with quick turnarounds and no time it really limits my research.

The only line I'm not to happy with at the moment is the SF i really need to put some time in.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah I'd be taking Harden I think. The home vs away fixture is pretty big in the NBA but it's really hard to keep up with so many games and the short turnaround.