James Kelly HOLD or TRADE

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I'v got Kelly. Going to trade, 4-6 is too long and very uncertain (given the type of injury).

Going McDonald as have some cash in bank and if he continues his scoring then under $500k is a steal. Certainly risk though being KPP and no relevant sc history.

If I didn't have any cash then I'd hold a week and get Smith next week when he bottoms out.

I'm waiting and watching this week, McDonald takes on Sydney and IMO is going to be a tough game for him. But happy (really happy) if he proves me wrong, if he gets it done against the Swans forwards then i'll be all over him like a rash come 9.45 pm Sunday!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I made the Kelly to McDonald trade this week. I couldn't sit back for another week thinking "I wonder if McDonald will go big again?" only to see it happen. Safe to say I'm happy with the move after 1 game. Only in 8% of teams still.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I made the Kelly to McDonald trade this week. I couldn't sit back for another week thinking "I wonder if McDonald will go big again?" only to see it happen. Safe to say I'm happy with the move after 1 game. Only in 8% of teams still.

Well i'm happy that McDonald slapped me around the face, and he will be my side this week!

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Well i'm happy that McDonald slapped me around the face, and he will be my side this week!

Doddy I looked at it as well (kelly - macdonald) as I am still carrying kelly but also looking at pittard just as closely. Personally looking at doing a macintosh to pittard and holding kelly, in the hope its only 3 weeks?

On a side note, when he comes back is it discrimination / vilification / reportable if the first time he gets tackled the opposition erupt (not rupture) with "ball" and suggestively smile??
Hey that's the way the game is going. Sanitized, not to this extent yet but it will happen.

Reactions: doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Doddy I looked at it as well (kelly - macdonald) as I am still carrying kelly but also looking at pittard just as closely. Personally looking at doing a macintosh to pittard and holding kelly, in the hope its only 3 weeks?

On a side note, when he comes back is it discrimination / vilification / reportable if the first time he gets tackled the opposition erupt (not rupture) with "ball" and suggestively smile??
Hey that's the way the game is going. Sanitized, not to this extent yet but it will happen.

lol, maybe you should start a campaign to make sure that happens. I think Kelly would have a great laugh!

I'll be going McIntosh to McDonald this week, not sure on Pittard but he could be a great POD.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015

I doubt that Kelly will be out for only 3 weeks. He is listed as 4-6 weeks and he said himself that he will miss at least 4. IMO he will be out closer to 6 weeks rather than 3 weeks.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Did the same trade and concur with your sentiments.

I think the cats will take a conservative approach with Kelly and think it will be about 6 weeks also.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Very happy i didn't go kelly to pittard this week.
Lower score will only make him more attractive to me, just like less light in my bedroom makes my wife more attractive!

Reactions: Dino

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
You are getting a bit too juddernaughty - settle down before there's strife!

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Very happy i didn't go kelly to pittard this week.
Lower score will only make him more attractive to me, just like less light in my bedroom makes my wife more attractive!

If that's a portrait of your wife in your profile pic, I'm feeling ya on lowering the lights. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?

I'm sure your actual wife is lovely!

Reactions: Dino

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
If that's a portrait of your wife in your profile pic, I'm feeling ya on lowering the lights. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder?

I'm sure your actual wife is lovely!

She is lovely but she knows she's runs a long way second to the judd man if he needed me. She understands my, albeit somewhat twisted sense of humour but after ten years still can't get my SC addiction. then again I don't understand why she can't manage a household like my mum did / does. Probably a generational thing though.
Maybe that's my next thread when conversation drops off in the forum "Winners and losers.
Round 1 -Your mum vs your Missus
Ko, TKO, points, split decision or DQ"
I like it but wouldn't suggest if you post that you let your missus read your reasons or decision. Trust me this is coming from a man who answered the following question with "your right, you couldn't hold a candle up to her

Reactions: Steve

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
She is lovely but she knows she's runs a long way second to the judd man if he needed me. She understands my, albeit somewhat twisted sense of humour but after ten years still can't get my SC addiction. then again I don't understand why she can't manage a household like my mum did / does. Probably a generational thing though.
Maybe that's my next thread when conversation drops off in the forum "Winners and losers.
Round 1 -Your mum vs your Missus
Ko, TKO, points, split decision or DQ"
I like it but wouldn't suggest if you post that you let your missus read your reasons or decision. Trust me this is coming from a man who answered the following statement with "your right, you couldn't hold a candle up to her
]
Statement - I'm not like your mum.