Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
If Spurs win by 2 goals tomorrow then I'll get on a live pass [Got some Dosh on them for a handicapped win, they're also the last leg in my multi]... Always wanted one, not having foxtel sucks sometimes (Have to watch lots of games at mates places).
Was it you that won the quiz on Triple M yesterday too? Could be your lucky week...

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
If Spurs win by 2 goals tomorrow then I'll get on a live pass [Got some Dosh on them for a handicapped win, they're also the last leg in my multi]... Always wanted one, not having foxtel sucks sometimes (Have to watch lots of games at mates places).
I used to have access to Foxtel but lost it so had to get a Live Pass. As a Sainter living in Brissy don't get to see many of their games so a Live Pass really good.
Could watch all games direct to my mobile but don't really use it for that. I download/watch games on my laptop - hooked up to TV - during the week.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I watch on my iPad alot pretty it's a pretty good alternative to foxtel, I reckon they'd make alot of money having a standalone sport or even just AFL package for $20-$30 a month

Reactions: M4TT B8S

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015

They won by 4 :) Does that mean you will get 2?

Reactions: cactus and M4TT B8S

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Was it you that won the quiz on Triple M yesterday too? Could be your lucky week...
Yeah hahaha, I would've gotten the quiz on Saturday too but had to make twitter first, and some bloke beat me to the tweet by 2minutes :p
(Was a question about who lead Bombers goalkicking from 2010-2013 on Saturday), ofcourse I knew it was Crammers

Reactions: Steve

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
I watch on my iPad alot pretty it's a pretty good alternative to foxtel, I reckon they'd make alot of money having a standalone sport or even just AFL package for $20-$30 a month
Absolutely, totally agree... I'm not paying $50 a month for entertainment channels then another $30 a month for sports. Would be paying most of it for channels I'd never watch. Only TV I watch other than sport is Channel 9's Footy Show, would be pointless to pay for all foxtel's entertainment channels to just watch a couple extra games of footy

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I'll be giving Jesse a couple more weeks I think he has the ability and for patches in games appears to have the role, with Gaz looking a little sore hopefully Lonners will be given more in and under time.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I have Lonergan. Think he is fine to hold as won't lose much cash but to be honest I don't really have to much hope he's going to hit keeper level now so I'll trade him in if the is something useful I can do with the cash.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Absolutely, totally agree... I'm not paying $50 a month for entertainment channels then another $30 a month for sports. Would be paying most of it for channels I'd never watch. Only TV I watch other than sport is Channel 9's Footy Show, would be pointless to pay for all foxtel's entertainment channels to just watch a couple extra games of footy
Do you subscribe to sunherald? Rather than pay for SC Gold I subscribed and watch all the foxtel AFL shows on line

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
These heat maps are based on where players are getting possessions rather than where they are playing right?

This could be quite deceptive. Eg. If a player is mainly playing forward pocket in a losing side they may get very few possessions in the forward 50. They might get 3 minutes per quarter on the ball where they actually get to touch the footy. In that cased their heat maps would look like they are playing mainly midfield right?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
These heat maps are based on where players are getting possessions rather than where they are playing right?

This could be quite deceptive. Eg. If a player is mainly playing forward pocket in a losing side they may get very few possessions in the forward 50. They might get 3 minutes per quarter on the ball where they actually get to touch the footy. In that cased their heat maps would look like they are playing mainly midfield right?

definitely a heat map of possessions not position but 99% of the time you'll get more touches where you are playing the most time

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
definitely a heat map of possessions not position but 99% of the time you'll get more touches where you are playing the most time

Im not sure that is true. With so many players rotating through the mids, and the midfield being the place where it is easiest to get a possession, I would think that these maps are biased towards the midfield. Some more than others obviously.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Dots are possessions whilst the heat map is where they are on the field. Is Lonergan playing on a player rather than playing as a mid?

I dropped him for DBJ and got 1 more point and a lot of money

Reactions: Prospector

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Does anyone have anything for David Mundy? I think he's playing a lot more behind the ball but be interesting to know if a heat map confirms this.