Final upgrade help

Astroboys

May 6, 2015
Final upgrade help...

Need some advice on the final upgrade for my team. I will be upgrading Gresham and have narrowed down to the following..
Selwood
Sloane
Martin
Rockliff

I'm leaning towards Sloane because of the crows draw however Martain would make a nice DPP as I currently only have rookie Phillips as an option.

Appreciate your opinions.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Final upgrade help...

Need some advice on the final upgrade for my team. I will be upgrading Gresham and have narrowed down to the following..
Selwood
Sloane
Martin
Rockliff

I'm leaning towards Sloane because of the crows draw however Martain would make a nice DPP as I currently only have rookie Phillips as an option.

Appreciate your opinions.
I would look at either Selwood or Sloane. Adelaide have a cracking draw to come home with. Geelong play I think only 3 top 8 sides, all at Simonds Stadium. Based on the ladder they have a good run home too but knowing Geelong they will win the 3 hard games and lose the rest. (No I'm not bitter or frustrated at all!).

Can I ask what your forward line looks like and how many trades you will have left after this upgrade? Martin really needs to be in the forward line. He might average 105-110 from here whereas a premium mid will go 110-120. He is wasting a spot in your mids but will be a top 2 forward. If you have Kerridge or Hall still on field then you could get to Dusty quite easily.

Astroboys

May 6, 2015
I will have 9 trades left after this one. Attached a screen shot of my forward line.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-28-11-48-54.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-28-11-48-54.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7