Draft league?

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I've started one. We need to get it happening atm it's 18 teams but can always drop it down if we don't get enough.

League code 248383

Reactions: Sanj

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Draft is currently set up for Friday night basically because that is what suits me best. I'm happy to change it if there is a consensus that Friday night won't work

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018
I'm keen to join but Friday doesn't suit me because I'm heading to a gig. If the dates changes I'll join but happy to leave it open to others atm.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I'm keen to join but Friday doesn't suit me because I'm heading to a gig. If the dates changes I'll join but happy to leave it open to others atm.
I'm happy to change to say the Sunday night if that suits everyone better?? Maybe when people join let us know when is preferred time for draft and I'll go with the majority

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018
I'm happy to change to say the Sunday night if that suits everyone better?? Maybe when people join let us know when is preferred time for draft and I'll go with the majority

Sunday works for me. I'm in. Cheers.

Reactions: Haychh

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I've joined. Not fussed when the draft is, I'll make time.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine

Sorry mate, I've already got a draft on Sunday night.
So I'll have to skip.
Spewing too, would have loved to have jumped into a keeper been wanting to for some time.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Sorry mate, I've already got a draft on Sunday night.
So I'll have to skip.
Spewing too, would have loved to have jumped into a keeper been wanting to for some time.
Could always set your Pre draft rankings and it will do the draft for you based on how you've ranked the players. Totally get it if you wanted to do the draft 100% yourself though

Reactions: doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Could always set your Pre draft rankings and it will do the draft for you based on how you've ranked the players. Totally get it if you wanted to do the draft 100% yourself though

If i get the time during the week and you need a spot filled because it's a keeper i could look at that.
Keep me posted on how your league is travelling mate.

Calexico

Mar 5, 2016

I'm in! Sunday night works for me. If you need more people, I might be able to get one or two mates to join.

Mike

Mar 5, 2017
I've joined too, I think? only 8 people visible in draft order and none are me. Sunday will be ok for me too, let me know what time.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I'm in! Sunday night works for me. If you need more people, I might be able to get one or two mates to join.
Feel free to get them on board. Would be good to get 18 committed players who are keen on sticking it out for a few seasons

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I've joined too, I think? only 8 people visible in draft order and none are me. Sunday will be ok for me too, let me know what time.
Are you pig hunters?? You're in there. 7:30 Sunday night:D

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I cant seem to join your league without leaving my other one.

Not sure how to get around it, anyone know??
When you go to Create or switch leagues up the top there is an option to create/join new league

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Tried that, but asks if I want to leave my current league to join it.
That I can't explain. I'm in another draft league so you definitely can be in more than one. When I click on create/join new league a box comes up asking for a team name

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
That I can't explain. I'm in another draft league so you definitely can be in more than one. When I click on create/join new league a box comes up asking for a team name

Sorted, I was trying to join in a different place.
The old tired brain not working to well.

Team name: Moama Maulers

I will set up my pre order over the next couple of nights, sorry for not being available on the night.