Downgrade targets

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Careering uncontrollably into rookie culling season, awash with cash, we eagerly scan the shelves for our next acquisition. Maybe a Selwood on sale, a sub-$500k Smith, or a flying Fyfe.

Trouble is the whole works hinges on good downgrade targets.

Thought we should start a discussion.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I'm looking like bringing in Glenn a week early, means I can jump on JPK this week.
Surely Freeman gets a run soon?

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
I'm looking like bringing in Glenn a week early, means I can jump on JPK this week.
Surely Freeman gets a run soon?
Gday J-Dog, I didnt see any of the GCS game last week, was quite drunk. Having a squiz at his figures and he seems OK. My thoughts are wait a week. Alot of changes this week for GCS can sometimes be unsettling for a team. Be wary!!

Reactions: J-Dog

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Gday J-Dog, I didnt see any of the GCS game last week, was quite drunk. Having a squiz at his figures and he seems OK. My thoughts are wait a week. Alot of changes this week for GCS can sometimes be unsettling for a team. Be wary!!
Haha that's the way! I know, I don't like jumping on after only one week but NVB's BE is too high for my liking and I reckon this is the week to bring in JPK.

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Haha that's the way! I know, I don't like jumping on after only one week but NVB's BE is too high for my liking and I reckon this is the week to bring in JPK.
Im think JPK all the way. NVB must go.

Mozzie_16

May 7, 2015
agree time to go NVB, Glen has 100 in the bank, with all the drunks being suspended will definitely get a full run this week, despite what Adelaide will do to them.. that gives a NVB to pendles/premium and a rookie who is playing with a cash rise in train... would like to wait for one more, but as usual next week there will be another problem to fix.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
NVB gone for me as long as Glenn doesn't get the vest.
Also looking at Mr Mckenzie for a mid with def mpp link!

Mick

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Just an alternative view but I wil probably hold vanberlo this week, playing the Suns reserves side should mean points for most of the crows team and a 80-100 score for NVB is on the cards.

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Just an alternative view but I wil probably hold vanberlo this week, playing the Suns reserves side should mean points for most of the crows team and a 80-100 score for NVB is on the cards.
Yes, van Berlo will make a good score sooner or later. I'll probably trade him 3 weeks after that.

Dr Bones

Premiership Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Bayside, Melbourne
Thought the same Mick. No go though. Do we trade him now? Can't seem to find the pill.