downgrade targets rd 14

fazmountain

Patron '19
Jun 23, 2015
Canada
right now i need cash and i am looking at neal-bullen or stretch atm. who is best out of these 2? is there any other options i have missed?

cheers.

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Watch that Doggy boy - Caleb Daniel ...
Real sub risk, job security a big risk with all the dogs smaller forwards/mids because we have so many young guys rotating, I went with McLean a couple weeks back and been happy with him, was dogs highest draft pick last year, in his sub game had 5-6 possessions, all contested, then the 2 games since scored 67 and 79, maybe worth a look at 159k?

Steele and Lambert to watch too ofcourse (unless you have either one already)

Reactions: J-Dog

fazmountain

Patron '19
Jun 23, 2015
Canada
cheers fellas, i am downgrading hogan and 'upgrading' sloane, but can move hogan to a mid rookie via lambert (and i have steele). caleb daniel crossed my mind and the dogs usually give first gamers a full run at it. kavanagh and mclean could do, bu are they worth the extra cash?

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Real sub risk, job security a big risk with all the dogs smaller forwards/mids because we have so many young guys rotating, I went with McLean a couple weeks back and been happy with him, was dogs highest draft pick last year, in his sub game had 5-6 possessions, all contested, then the 2 games since scored 67 and 79, maybe worth a look at 159k?

Steele and Lambert to watch too ofcourse (unless you have either one already)
Agree with this, McClean would be my pick of all mentioned

Reactions: M4TT B8S and Rupert

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Yeah after Last week you'd think McLean has good JS

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Caleb Daniel. Perfectly timed downgrade for Operation : GetGaz

Reactions: Prospector

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Although I did nvb to steele and happy with the outcome as didn't have him on ground or as E I actually liked the look of holman for the blues, should get games amazing what youth can do with no fear or expectations.
Impressed with daniel but don't think i will be finding a spot for him as have mclean and krak on the fwd bench.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Daniel was super wasn't he not sure where he'd fit in my team unless a bench player like McKernan gets injuried..
Still looks good option, ball magnet.

Agree on Holman too, looks a classy player, wonder why he hasn't been playing?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Although I did nvb to steele and happy with the outcome as didn't have him on ground or as E I actually liked the look of holman for the blues, should get games amazing what youth can do with no fear or expectations.
Impressed with daniel but don't think i will be finding a spot for him as have mclean and krak on the fwd bench.
Pretty sure I read that McLean has done an AC joint and will miss weeks

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
yeah, oh well, don't have steele yet, McLean to Steele will be nice, McLean made me fairly nice cash already

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Daniel was super wasn't he not sure where he'd fit in my team unless a bench player like McKernan gets injuried..
Still looks good option, ball magnet.

Agree on Holman too, looks a classy player, wonder why he hasn't been playing?
Ask mick!
Him, Graham, Buckley couldn't get a run with those superstars like Jones, Clem Smith and assorted others taking them. Good fkn riddance to his outdated game plan, shitty persona and chip on his shoulder.