May 6, 2015
In a little bit of a pickle this week and wanted to see what everyone thinks

Muddiemoose

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 6, 2015
Im downgrading Ablett this week and unsure as to either go for one of our 115ave midfielders hanners at this stage... Or

Open up a swing set with my fwd line and mids
I have lids down as the "safe" option but Zorko is tempting me with that run home and coming off an awesome 5 game ave

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I have lids down as the "safe" option

Is there such a thing? Especially this year!

Lids is as good as any, i brought him in around the byes and been very happy, at this stage i think you need to bring players in that will be fighting it out for finals which the Tigs are. Zorko just has a bit more risk attached in my eyes.
But up to you good luck.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I jumped on Zorko after his hot start to last season, and he burnt me bad. Like Doddy's point about playing for finals, I'd go for Lids.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I like the Hannebery pick and will be bringing him in for Ablett this week.

If I was deciding between Lids and Zorko I would choose Lids every time.

Saving trades

May 11, 2015
I am thinking of lids myself if Beams goes down, wanted him to awhile when he gets cheaper but it ain't happening

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Thanks for the advise guys! Appreciate it
Zorko vs hawks in sc league gf week. May struggle.
What about Harvey with Norths run home or pav cheap and weather coming good they play melb round 22 in perth and if dry he may kick a bag. They are looking for him lately. Also Bj god or t Adams?

Reactions: Muddiemoose

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Im downgrading Ablett this week and unsure as to either go for one of our 115ave midfielders hanners at this stage... Or

Open up a swing set with my fwd line and mids
I have lids down as the "safe" option but Zorko is tempting me with that run home and coming off an awesome 5 game ave
Just beware moose that if you do buy the amazing zorko your now paying top dollar because of his last five scores not what he is going to score over the next five. I rate him, don't have home but I would take boomer over him use the extra 120k you save somewhere else as needed. And For the record I'm not a boomer fan but see points available there for him. Might have 50+ against my champion blues this week!

Reactions: Muddiemoose

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015
Hanners vs Priddis?

I'm ranked quite good and would like to maintain that, I'm clearly above most in my leagues (poor competition).

Going the safe option in Priddis negates any POD a few of my top 4 competitors have in leagues. Although I believe Hanners will have the better SC finals run.

Thoughts?

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Although I believe Hanners will have the better SC finals run.

You just answered your own question. Forget about POD's, go for the player who you think will score the most points. If you believe that Hannebery will outscore Priddis (and I do) then take him. All 3 on the podcast like Hanners as well.

Unforgiven

Patron '18
Patron '19
May 14, 2015
You just answered your own question. Forget about POD's, go for the player who you think will score the most points. If you believe that Hannebery will outscore Priddis (and I do) then take him. All 3 on the podcast like Hanners as well.

Yeah thanks mate, I don't know why I'm over thinking/questioning this trade. All my previous my trades have been straight forward or clear cut, and now when I'm put with a choice I've made it harder than it needs to be haha.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Yep Hanners for sure. If he didn't have a poor game last week then everyone would be getting him instead of Priddis. Swans have a great run and Hanners consistency over the year is too hard to go past, even when compared to Priddis.

Reactions: J-Dog

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Selwood on fire Boys, would enable a little change to use toward someone else if you require them and have enough trades.
His last two weeks are avg approx 155+ Not bad for an underperforming prem people were wanting to ditch a couple of weeks ago.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Selwood on fire Boys, would enable a little change to use toward someone else if you require them and have enough trades.
His last two weeks are avg approx 155+ Not bad for an underperforming prem people were wanting to ditch a couple of weeks ago.
Awesome vc option as well with geelongs draw of Saturday games coming up. I vc'ed him this week. Was at the game with my brother who did the same, made it even better to watch!

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Awesome vc option as well with geelongs draw of Saturday games coming up. I vc'ed him this week. Was at the game with my brother who did the same, made it even better to watch!
Me too. Made the krak my big c today. Only problem was because of this I put the E on Barlow to take krak spot and didn't even think about putting it on cripps and waiting till today and low and behold a 116 unused on the pine. Hope Barlow smashes it today so my gut trade works out. Happy though that cripps can go on field for last few rounds to cover the likely absence of beams till years end.

Reactions: Steve