Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Richmond
Who are people thinking of picking up throughout the bye rounds after they've had their bye?

Post R11 the likes of Sloane, Simpson, Docherty, Rance and Houli might be worth a look. Hamling could be a downgrade option.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Sloan, Smith and hodge for me post 11 at this stage with hamling and Corey Ellis downgrades this week prior so I am cashed up.
Not sold on Smith 100% but at ~330k you can't pass on It.

Fitzroy Guerrilla

Staff member
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Richmond
Unfortunately I already have Smith...

If I didn't, I'd probably bring him in as he presents good value.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Smith, Houli, and Hamling rd 12 for me at this stage. Got Gibson this week otherwise he would be top of my list down back. Also like Sloane, Bont, Dahlhouse, and Sidebottom if he becomes affordable.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Looking at Gibson, Smith, Jacobs, Wines and Sidey. WIll be bringing in Hamling and Boston this week which will give me enough $ to do 3 upgrades in rd 12

May 14, 2015
Edinburgh, Scotland
I was planning to bring in Selwood, Steele and Boston, but wanted to see Steele play at least one game first, so that's off, and if Selwood gets rubbed out, that's off too. What is the point in planning?

Am I crazy, or did Steele get named on the field on Thursday? I saw "no late changes" so assumed he was in. Does being named on the field rather than an extended bench not mean anything at all?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I didn't see the teams for the this game as i really didn't have any interest in it, but wouldn't be the first time curve balls have been thrown. My favourite is late outs your team settled players go out warm up and break a finger nail.

Reactions: Clint in Scotland

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I was planning to bring in Selwood, Steele and Boston, but wanted to see Steele play at least one game first, so that's off, and if Selwood gets rubbed out, that's off too. What is the point in planning?

Am I crazy, or did Steele get named on the field on Thursday? I saw "no late changes" so assumed he was in. Does being named on the field rather than an extended bench not mean anything at all?

Steele was named in the extended squad on Thursday and Friday afternoon he was dropped from the squad and made emergency.

Being named on the field rather than the bench has meant nothing for awhile now. Absolute pain for us SC players.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Sloan seems pretty obvious, I brought him in when he was 600k and traded him out when he got injured so the idea of bringing back in goes against my SC ethos but I've already done it with wines and probably do it with Ablett haha.

Smith interests me but do feel Laird is getting a lot of his ball.

Sidebottom in R13 looks a goer.

I do also really like Hanley but is he worth it at that price???

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Don't laugh but I find myself with 8 playing forwards this week and no mid/fwd DPP! I will probably bring J. Steele into the MIDs this week for Brendan Whitecross (remember, no laughing) via a D. McKenzie mid/def swing, so that I can access one of those emg playing mid/forwards for round 11.

I blame 'where is the 2015 footynerd bookmarklet' for my general lack of bye planning.

Reactions: The Kraken

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
I blame 'where is the 2015 footynerd bookmarklet' for my general lack of bye planning.
Yes - we're getting the funds together for a contract on the person concerned ...

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
I went with Selwood over my pod choice Ebert! aright.
Also took Ziebell and did Glenn to Boston which I thought was a little silly at the time but he will probably outscore Kellys nine (9) which with only 19 scoring will help.
Bloody can't believe Mckenzie concussion, bennell calf, glens ankle and Clarks foot although I ejected him a week ago.
Plan for byes and then to cop that is a bit ridiculous.
I've been carrying birchall for a few now and add In the krakwhore probably only getting back on the list next week and and its actually been a struggle and quite Involved to work through It with and plan to finalize your side in the next few weeks.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Next week I think Sloan is a month for everyone at under 500.
I might leave Smith a week as his b/evening Is fairly high
Lewis, houli and a couple of doggies look The go next week.
The SOS for the doggies and port over the next month or so make them extremely attractive.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I was also dealt a similar hand Judders! I had my byes planned, well i thought i did but with omissions and non-selections, was a kick ion the guts. I only ended with 17 on field, and VC Ollie as a POD but that also failed but Gray didn't end up much better so that was a little win. At least thats how i'm looking at it.
My R12 has come a week early.