Betting Advice?

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
betting advice? please delete if not allowed

I have $12 on dogs for $720 payout, should I put $350 on Sydney ($203 profit +$50 bonus return) if Sydney win, and obviously $350 profit if dogs win

OR

potentially could flp the bet and put $600 on Sydney, $350 profit +50 bonus, and if Dogs win then I still get $100 Proft

No cashout offer... I'm a Dogs supporter and Member but just realistically from my gambling point of view don't think we'll win, would be smart for me to put money on Swans?

Others agree? I picked Swans from day 1 of the season to win the premiership so maybe that's why I want to back them too

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
betting advice? please delete if not allowed

I have $12 on dogs for $720 payout, should I put $350 on Sydney ($203 profit +$50 bonus return) if Sydney win, and obviously $350 profit if dogs win

OR

potentially could flp the bet and put $600 on Sydney, $350 profit +50 bonus, and if Dogs win then I still get $100 Proft

No cashout offer... I'm a Dogs supporter and Member but just realistically from my gambling point of view don't think we'll win, would be smart for me to put money on Swans?

Others agree? I picked Swans from day 1 of the season to win the premiership so maybe that's why I want to back them too
If I were you I'd put myself in a position where I get an equal return either way.... that way you can forget about your bet and enjoy the day. You really don't want your Grand Final day ruined by 'hoping' that Sydney win when you're a Bulldogs supporter. So yeah, $350 on the Swans and then forget about it.

Worst that can happen with that scenario is that the Dogs win and you 'only' win $350 and your team wins the flag..... seems like a pretty good worst case scenario to me!