Armitage v Mundy v Blicav v Rockliff

Astroboys

May 6, 2015
Hi Guys.

I need to trade out Sloane this week and only have 576,600 to play with. The obvious options within this range are Armitage, Mundy, Blicav and Rockliff.

My gut instinct says go with Mundy or Amitage for pure scoring potential however blicav would be handy as ruck cover. Rockliff I see as a bit of an x factor as he has high scoring potential but has a big ? over his head due to his injury.

Thoughts?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Blicavs is only good ruck cover if one of your rucks get a injury that puts them out for longer than 2 weeks and you have to trade them out. McKernan is better ruck cover providing you have a R/F as a R3.

I would be going with your gut and choosing Mundy or Armitage.

Reactions: J-Dog

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Rocklin f. I'm bringing him In and have more cash than that but he offers best value, highest ceiling, can play not 100% and will play as Bris try to avoid the spoon.
Mundy - a rest always a chance under Ross Lyon
Armitage - great pod but a bad score if he has one as a pod will cost you spots
Blicavs - love his work but would need some big cohones to trade him In as a 2nd year mid for last 8 rounds.
Rocky - 100%. Upside an extra 100k to do something else with also helps.

Fitzroy Guerrilla

Staff member
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Richmond
Armitage has been killing it this year and would make a nice unique choice. People who got him cheap in Draft competitions would be loving it!

I have both Rockliff and Mundy. It will be interesting to see how many people jump on Rockliff over the next week or so.