And the Carnage continues......

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Unfortunately, I locked in my DT despite the partial lockout, so I can't change it. Already sold him in SC:cool:

Reactions: doddy2731

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Me too, dropped him for Lids a couple back!
Hey doddy I know you want him to play and dominate but i think good move by roo's . Not a happy hunting ground at kardinya park for the dees, it killed a coach thanks to a 35 goal towelling and scarred some players so don't think its a bad thing long term for "the great white hope".

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Hey doddy I know you want him to play and dominate but i think good move by roo's . Not a happy hunting ground at kardinya park for the dees, it killed a coach thanks to a 35 goal towelling and scarred some players so don't think its a bad thing long term for "the great white hope".
Actually with juddy retired there will be some salary cap space for hogan at carlton.....mmmmm???
Already heard he will be replacing the pav. Dockers preparing a big carrot for him apparently.......

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
... my granny!
Hey prossie, if she could get 35+ a game including say 20 contested, or kick 5 snaggas a week we would have her.
Actually if she can kick 5 a week we will recruit her and maybe be able to keep her now Mick's gone.....
I wonder if we can get eddie, garlett, mitch, waite, jjk, jacobs, grigg, laidler and brock "the turtle" mclean back.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Actually with juddy retired there will be some salary cap space for hogan at carlton.....mmmmm???
Already heard he will be replacing the pav. Dockers preparing a big carrot for him apparently.......

I'm hoping this one we can hang onto, and with Roos stepping aside next year there should be a couple of extra $ in the sky rocket.

Prospector

Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Hey prossie, if she could get 35+ a game including say 20 contested, or kick 5 snaggas a week we would have her.
Actually if she can kick 5 a week we will recruit her and maybe be able to keep her now Mick's gone.....
I wonder if we can get eddie, garlett, mitch, waite, jjk, jacobs, grigg, laidler and brock "the turtle" mclean back.
I reckon there's room for your mum, my sister, and my disabled nephew. There's a grant for that, btw!

Prospector

Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
I'm hoping this one we can hang onto, and with Roos stepping aside next year there should be a couple of extra $ in the sky rocket.
You need to. Hogan is a very special player. They only come once in a generation!

Prospector

Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Eddie Betts, Jared Waite, shall I keep going? Sure, sheltered workshop until they come of age, then flog 'em off ...

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Eddie Betts, Jared Waite, shall I keep going? Sure, sheltered workshop until they come of age, then flog 'em off ...
Carlton people wanted to keep them prossie. Thomas or Betts, Jones or Waite, who do you think we would prefer?
I can't believe some of the trades that happened with MM there. The only 3 year deal Liam Jones should ever get is a warranty from a car manufacturer he is a disgrace, but mick "saw something".
The Dale Thomas Affair is terrible you can't go buy your mates and financially look after them to the detriment of the team / club. Imagine getting your employer to buy your sons second hand car, say a corolla with 100000 km on It for $75000 on your recommendation and then it's unreliable, breaks down, etc...
I think we are riding the karma bus at the moment, should never of sacked ratten to get a "name", regardless of who It was. Sydney stuck with Roo's pretty much untried and Geelong stuck with bomber through a bad patch when names were available. Sort of has a lot of parallels with gold Coast at the moment.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Carnage only gets worse, Gray KO'ed and subbed out on 64 and Dumont named sub for North