ablett trade or keep?

Astroboys

May 6, 2015
Hi All,

Due to having two make two essential trades each week I haven't been able to trade Ablett out of my team.

Apparently he may be only a couple of weeks away from returning and now I am wondering if I should just hold and have him as a keeper. He might end up being a good point of difference or he may end up hurting me bad.

Any thoughts?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Depends how reliable the source is that he is only a couple of weeks away. What if he is still out in 4-5 weeks? Hard question to contemplate. If your team is doing well, consider holding but if not doing so well, I am sure the $ could be used to improve your side.

Astroboys

May 6, 2015
My .team is doing pretty good. I have Hodge as well so need to decide what to do with him as well

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Hi All,

Due to having two make two essential trades each week I haven't been able to trade Ablett out of my team.

Apparently he may be only a couple of weeks away from returning and now I am wondering if I should just hold and have him as a keeper. He might end up being a good point of difference or he may end up hurting me bad.

Any thoughts?

Once he's back and played a couple games to shed a few excess $$ from those first two low-ish scores, everyone else will be using 3 trades to get him back in. I'd keep!

writeoff

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Somewhere in time
Hodge is priced at $549.4 and has a BE of 151.
Ablett is priced at $734.6 and has a BE of 234.
That means for the next three weeks you will have $1284k sitting on the pine doing nothing.
If you have used 4 trades or less so far I would trade them both.
If you have used 5-6 trades already then it would depend on what weaknesses your team has.
If you don't have Fyfe or Pendlebury I would be getting them in.
Likewise Goldstein & Gray look essential.
Tom McDonald has looked great over the 3 pre-season games as well as the first 5 rounds so I would grab him in defence.

Reactions: Dino

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Wowee, that's like an eighth of all yer dough right there!

Shanenma

May 7, 2015
Melb CBD
Trade. As long as you use that cash wisely, it will make up for all the points you are trying to save up for when GAJ comes back.