alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
Danger VC and Fyfe C for me. Danger is due for his 170 isn't he!?

Reactions: Dino

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
heaps of options with fyfe playing Sunday as your banker, should completely smash essendon (and I hate admitting it as a bomber man). Nothing better than locking in pendles on a friday night and putting in a 150, makes the whole weekend seem to go so much better.

Watched goldy last week, his tap strategy of dropping right at his feet to an oncoming swallow/ziebel is playing out well in the taps to advantage points. and any other week I would put him in, but I do like the potential of Adelaide tearing GCS apart... they are rabble at the moment and Danger could go huge.

Freo play Saturday night, starting before end of crows game, so a close eye on danger/sloane + access to supercoach a must for those going sloane/danger as VC into fyfe as C

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I think there is just enough time to gauge whether Danger's score is enough to loophole. The bigger problem I think is having a non scoring player to use. I have 4 non scoring players, but they either play before the Suns/Crows game or are involved in the game. Makes the choice easy and sticking with Goldy. If Danger does go big, some coaches will be annoyed when they go to loophole and realise they can't.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Pendles was VC for me so easy choice to pass on his 102. Taking a punt and putting the C on Danger over Fyfe.