Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Not saying Martin is a win at all. He might absolutely burn me. Just saying I don't see him as a top 8 mid from here so I was happy to aggressively move him on.

I'm sorry Steve, I replied to the wrong post. My post was meant for the original one you responded too.
I ended up keeping Heeney and traded Martin out. I was so undecided and nervous about it that I made the trade 2 mins before lock out. :p

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Not saying Martin is a win at all. He might absolutely burn me. Just saying I don't see him as a top 8 mid from here so I was happy to aggressively move him on.
Fair call on Martin as not a top 8 mid. Heeney is always a top 8 forward though. I kept Heeney. Never had Martin

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Bad night for me. Reversed a trade of Rozee for Burgess (really liked Rozee before JLT) and have Setterfield, Drew, Duursma amd Rocky on field. Started so well then carniage. It was inevitable. Thanks supercoach gods...

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Bad night for me. Reversed a trade of Rozee for Burgess (really liked Rozee before JLT) and have Setterfield, Drew, Duursma amd Rocky on field. Started so well then carniage. It was inevitable. Thanks supercoach gods...
Yep same. Duursma rallied a little, he was looking at a 40s score for a while. I'd say most teams have him and Drew on field though. Setterfield looks like a bust. Might be a slow burn $$ maker on the bench but you couldn't field him.

I'm heading for high 2200s, maybe 2300, and I feel like I've had a really poor weekend.

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
Hope not to many of the 24k coaches that traded Heeney are here.

Yep I ashamadly traded Heeney to T.Kelly and dropped Mills to Dursma leaving me
with nearly $400k in bank...

Typically Mills and Heeney scored well. Wish I didn’t trade Heeney. Prob have to bring him in later in the year.

My team scored pretty well this week 2298 and want to upgrade B. Smith to Jake Lloyd.

Anyone else think Smith is just going to hover around 80 for the season with scores varying from 65-100?

Im thinking he won’t make me that much cash and wanna spend that $400k I have in the bank. Every other mid pricer I have I wanna keep as they have much more cash to make! Can’t get from a rookie like Hore to an ultra premium.

Thoughts on Smith to Lloyd?

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Yep I ashamadly traded Heeney to T.Kelly and dropped Mills to Dursma leaving me
with nearly $400k in bank...

Typically Mills and Heeney scored well. Wish I didn’t trade Heeney. Prob have to bring him in later in the year.

My team scored pretty well this week 2298 and want to upgrade B. Smith to Jake Lloyd.

Anyone else think Smith is just going to hover around 80 for the season with scores varying from 65-100?

Im thinking he won’t make me that much cash and wanna spend that $400k I have in the bank. Every other mid pricer I have I wanna keep as they have much more cash to make! Can’t get from a rookie like Hore to an ultra premium.

Thoughts on Smith to Lloyd?
I'm toying with the same idea but looking at Lloyds BE at 111 bees not going up a heap in the next couple of weeks. I figure i will wait and see if Smith's last game is the outlier

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Yep same. Duursma rallied a little, he was looking at a 40s score for a while. I'd say most teams have him and Drew on field though. Setterfield looks like a bust. Might be a slow burn $$ maker on the bench but you couldn't field him.

I'm heading for high 2200s, maybe 2300, and I feel like I've had a really poor weekend.
Same. 2361 and i feel avg about it. Lost one of my three money leagues by7 points with Fyfe and Rocky. Hurts as Rocky went down 8 points after coming off the field injured. Lol.

Reactions: Azza Jones

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
I'm toying with the same idea but looking at Lloyds BE at 111 bees not going up a heap in the next couple of weeks. I figure i will wait and see if Smith's last game is the outlier

I agree I don’t think Lloyd is going to go up massively but he is a must have and if he keep churning out 125+ scores and were stuck with Smith scoring around 80 potentially losing 40+ points per week. Also with McVeigh going down I can only see Lloyd getting more ball in the coming weeks... I think I’m biting the bullet

Reactions: Flying Scotsman