Round 22 - Are you still alive?

Timbo87

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Mar 27, 2016
Got 3 trades no $ and have hogan to deal with (fingers crossed kelly gets up)

Reactions: Geoff123

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I'm in 7 prelims but with no trades left. Lots of DPP flexibility though, my 2 bench defenders are both playing, I can swing TMac and Brayshaw between fwd, mid and defence as needed, and have Ahern and Fritsch covering fwd/mid. I have Walters so I'll see if I can get clever with some defence rookie loopholing this week and swing McDonald forward. Otherwise I'm comfortable playing Fritsch.

Bring the carnage on!

Geoff123

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Aug 10, 2017
Going for over all have $39.9k and 2 trades left have Kelly and Walters to deal with would nice if one of them gets up so can save a trade for next week have Murphy, Ohurn, Spargo and Giro as bench cover would be good if Battle gets back in over next few weeks.

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
I'm in 7 prelims but with no trades left. Lots of DPP flexibility though, my 2 bench defenders are both playing, I can swing TMac and Brayshaw between fwd, mid and defence as needed, and have Ahern and Fritsch covering fwd/mid. I have Walters so I'll see if I can get clever with some defence rookie loopholing this week and swing McDonald forward. Otherwise I'm comfortable playing Fritsch.

Bring the carnage on!
Nice work 7 Prelims :)

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
I'm in 3 prelims. 3 trades left with $150k cash. Have to deal with Kelly & Shaw this week. Will bench Kelly and trade Shaw. Thinking Shaw to Houli - generate a little cash and upgrade rookie to TMac for some extra DPP flex.

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
Walters out for the season

I've heard both stories - he might be back and he's out... If he's named I'd be REALLY cautious - either late out or if playing could do more damage and impact scoring. Maybe a bench option if you have th eoptoins.

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
I'm in 3 prelims. 3 trades left with $150k cash. Have to deal with Kelly & Shaw this week. Will bench Kelly and trade Shaw. Thinking Shaw to Houli - generate a little cash and upgrade rookie to TMac for some extra DPP flex.

Just been looking at some of the options. TMac looks ok - expect he will spend more time foward with Hogan out

Other one to look at is Ben Brown from Roos = high risk/high reward or possibly turn to crap ;-)

Brownie is $363k plays Adel this week and then Saints in GF round...I can imagine him going big against a young, depleted Saints defence to steal the coleman medal...

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
1 trade left and Shaw, Kelly and Walters to deal with and 82k left in the bank. Got some tough decisions to make to work this one out.

Reactions: Centroprise

Geoff123

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Aug 10, 2017
Gaz or Neale for Kelly feel safer with Neale but Fyfe back in could make a difference ?

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
still in 1 prelim, but 2 trades left and have to do last upgrade to stay in the race, any thoughts on a cheap solid rookie to bring in to free up cash, i would like to save the trades but just wont beat my oppo if i dont do something. need 1 more premo mid, looking a zerrett, crouch, whitlfied and Neale, any thougth would be helpful, thx

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
still in 1 prelim, but 2 trades left and have to do last upgrade to stay in the race, any thoughts on a cheap solid rookie to bring in to free up cash, i would like to save the trades but just wont beat my oppo if i dont do something. need 1 more premo mid, looking a zerrett, crouch, whitlfied and Neale, any thougth would be helpful, thx

I like the draw of Adelaide - go Crouch, or if your looking for cheaper and willing to Gamble you could try Sloane...

Do you need rookie cover? If not, go the cheapest with DPP. Otherwise you have Madgen or O'Connor selected

Reactions: Yort