Round 20...

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Howdy guys,
So i have a couple trades left. Finished 2nd in cash league. Still have sicily in my fwd line and using guelfi as cover. (Didn't work so well last weekend)
With Sicily i also have conor bellenden from brisbane in back line to swing back forth for cover.
Anyway thoughts on wingard/ mcdonald/ menagola or anyone else other than devon smith who i have and cant afford hawkins who i am not interested in anyway?
I am only considering Macdonald to keep that fwd/def swing but wingard has been pretty consistent.
Or keep trade and hope to get through to prelim on luck. It will be a close game

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Howdy guys,
So i have a couple trades left. Finished 2nd in cash league. Still have sicily in my fwd line and using guelfi as cover. (Didn't work so well last weekend)
With Sicily i also have conor bellenden from brisbane in back line to swing back forth for cover.
Anyway thoughts on wingard/ mcdonald/ menagola or anyone else other than devon smith who i have and cant afford hawkins who i am not interested in anyway?
I am only considering Macdonald to keep that fwd/def swing but wingard has been pretty consistent.
Or keep trade and hope to get through to prelim on luck. It will be a close game
Hold trades. You have the double chance. I like the Geelong options, after this weekend. There run home is looking supercoach friendly...

Fisker FC

Patron '18
Apr 21, 2017
Howdy guys,

I brought in Wallis last week over them for SC finals because he's in form, avg 100 form his last 3, pure midfield minutes and plays saints this week and carlton for SC prelims. Apart from him I would go Menagola.

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
what do i do with Higgins only out for 1 week, I have the double chance in my cash league and 3 trades do i just hold? Or get someone like Macrae?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
With the new of Savage going down do we bring on Webster with his own injury history, Heater the old fella or what about Touhy?
Big decision me thinks.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
what do i do with Higgins only out for 1 week, I have the double chance in my cash league and 3 trades do i just hold? Or get someone like Macrae?
If you sitting pretty with a double chance I'd hold.
Plus even if Macrae h oes large he should only go up about $10k.

Cripptonite

Patron '18
May 23, 2017
Hey guys,
Having an issue with my SC this weekend. Forgot to make the swap yesterday arvo to bank Mitchell's 153 as VC. Now the only option I have is to swap Mundy with T Smith and put the C on Smith. ......this is complicated by the fact that I already have guelfi with the E on him.
Given that Guelfi didn't play, do I get his score (as it would be the lowest) or Mundy's? Currently ranked 147, so keen to get this sorted! Cheers

Screen Shot 2018-08-05 at 7.44.55 AM.png

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
Not sure who it was on the Podcast but someone suggested swapping Ahern and Walters in the forward line.

Move cost me 2 finals.

Reactions: luke394 and Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Not sure who it was on the Podcast but someone suggested swapping Ahern and Walters in the forward line.

Move cost me 2 finals.

Cost me 3 finals and a 2700+ score! 5 mins into the North game, I knew it was a mistake.

Rule #1 in Supercoach. Back your premos. Always.

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
Hey guys,
Having an issue with my SC this weekend. Forgot to make the swap yesterday arvo to bank Mitchell's 153 as VC. Now the only option I have is to swap Mundy with T Smith and put the C on Smith. ......this is complicated by the fact that I already have guelfi with the E on him.
Given that Guelfi didn't play, do I get his score (as it would be the lowest) or Mundy's? Currently ranked 147, so keen to get this sorted! Cheers

View attachment 1123
If that ever happens you’ll get the playing players score, if Guelfi played though and scored a 0 say he got injured or something I’m pretty sure that one would count, I’ve always said that if you’re unlucky enough to have a late out in SuperCoach you should get your highest scoring bench player as a replacement in that line would eliminate the

Move cost me 2 finals.
i was going to do the same and loophole Ahern with Buddy lucky because if Ahern got 90 I would have taken it and missed the 178!

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
If that ever happens you’ll get the playing players score, if Guelfi played though and scored a 0 say he got injured or something I’m pretty sure that one would count, I’ve always said that if you’re unlucky enough to have a late out in SuperCoach you should get your highest scoring bench player as a replacement in that line would eliminate the

i was going to do the same and loophole Ahern with Buddy lucky because if Ahern got 90 I would have taken it and missed the 178!
There's definitely luck in this game ...

Reactions: luke394

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
What a strange week, my lowest score was Cripps in my mids but only had one ton each in defence and forward.
lost 9/10 leagues with 2500...