Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Gold Coast have a crazy injury list:
14 definitely out and 3 tested.

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
To add some further pain to your (and my) predicament, Witts is out this week and possibly next week with a shoulder injury
Thinking danger to Oliver and nank to Ryder, will change another 7 times before lockout but I mean atleast I can still trade out rocky or greenwood next week and have decent cover on all lines

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Am I crazy to think of bringing in Sloane this week for danger over bringing in Oliver for danger?

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Yes.

Don't think that ' s the correct move, that said if you can get Danger back in the following week without hurting your sides structure maybe.

Also not sure if Sloane is the one you should target.
Thinking danger will definitely go from my side but depends on teams this week

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
I think he will go nuts when he comes back in.
If you can cover him for the week i still think you need to keep him, or immediately bring him back in.

Good luck which ever way you decided to go.
Not so sure about that, he may try save himself for finals since he isn't playing for a Brownlow anymore

GeoffMack

Development Coach
May 8, 2015
Well I scraped into 8th. 3 trades left 53k in the bank. Im planning on holding Danger. Dunno wether I need to trade. Please cast your eye over my team and identify any weaknesses. Cheers.

DEF: Doch, Adams, Laird, Lloyd, Heater, Hibberd (Witherden, Ryan)
MID: Danger, Zerret, Bont, Cotch, Fyfe, Hanners, Treloar, Gray, (Greenwood, Myers, Cousins)
RUCK: Grundy, GAwn (Strnadica)
FWD: Macrae, Yeo, Dahlhaus, Franklin, Nank, Heeney, (Bolton, Eddy)

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I don't have Dusty should I bring him in for Rocky or look to someone to beat him over the finals?

Kelly & Ross the 2 options I'm looking at closest at this point.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I don't have Dusty should I bring him in for Rocky or look to someone to beat him over the finals?

Kelly & Ross the 2 options I'm looking at closest at this point.
I would get Dusty over Kelly or Ross. Another to consider would be Matt Crouch.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Re-posted here from the vets board.
I hope everyone is providing feedback on SC to the site.
The last question asks for feedback/improvements on a number of issues - including "prizes".
I suggest we all recommend a prize for the highest rated, 18 player league at season's end. I have.

A bit later:
When I asked for a prize for the highest ranked league I said that it would encourage a season-long involvement because even if my team wasn't doing too well I wouldn't want to let the others in my league down. Having a prize for the best league after rnd.1 didn't encourage any long-term involvement.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
No trades this week.

I'm top 4 in all my leagues and have 3 trades and $180k in the bank.

Scharenberg will become a M/D donut next week (After going up another $25k). Newman into Hurley. Sloane into Mitchell if Witts comes back.

Otherwise I'll bring in Kreuzer

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Well, Rocky gets a reprieve in my team, much to my disgust. Nank needs to go on the basis that Soldo prob keeps his spot. I also have JPK whose not been named and been poor.

So with 4 trades & 321k left, my anticipated trades are

Nank -> Gawn
JPK -> one of Dusty/Crouch

Nank will only stay if Soldo isn't named tomoz night.

This will mean I'll have to loophole between Rocky and Greenwood & play Witherden (not a bad thing) on the field.

I will loophole Lloyd and Ryan in defence. Still worried about Lloyd.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
it would encourage a season-long involvement because even if my team wasn't doing too well I wouldn't want to let the others in my league down. Having a prize for the best league after rnd.1 didn't encourage any long-term involvement.
Right on!

Reactions: Rupert

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I'm replacing Witts this week. Not sure who to though. Can get anyone except Ryder or Kreuzer

Reactions: cactus