Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
What do you think of Patton have seen his last 3 games and he's looking massive had he been able to get back on the park against Geelong he would have won it for them, but his good patch has coincided with Camerons quieter month.
I've been calling Patton the most talented key forward for years, just hasn't been able to get his body right. He's been huge the last few weeks and signs he might be approaching his enormous potential.

Swans and Rance the next 2 weeks, but not many fear-provoking key defenders after that. Ballsy, but I don't mind it.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Looking for a good forward option. No one really standing out. My plan was to get Greene but his injury stopped that.

I currently have Dahlhaus, Macrae, Yeo, Heeney, Nankervis, F6?
That also is my fwd line with Greene and Buddy. If you want to go someone who is having a purple patch then maybe Walters?

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
From what I've been able to discover it takes about 12-16 weeks for a dislocated shoulder to come good.
If this holds true for Rocky he should be coming good from about rnd.20 on.
He was injured on 13 May; he was out for 4 weeks and returned on 12 June ; he should be near his best 12 weeks after the initial injury - the 5 August - at the earliest.

Of course, that is just in general terms as the timing varies from person to person.
Great research, @Rupert! How does that affect you/us, do you reckon?

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Great research, @Rupert! How does that affect you/us, do you reckon?
I did the research because I thought that Rocky might continue to drop in price and by rnd.19/20 could be about $440,000 or so. Even if he never goes back to his peak scoring he would still be a better M9 than any rookie. It would be worth trading a matured rookie to get him.
I could go Berry->Rocky for about $90,000 or Cripps->Rocky and make $80,000.

Reactions: Prospector

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
pending team sheets, it will be another week to hold, still sitting on 4 trades and 154k.
next week could see 2 trades, selwood swap and berry upgrade via dpp

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Options? 8 Trades - 230k
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd - Nth, Ryan)
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dank, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Parsons (Eddy, Greenwood)
Thinking Pepper to Dusty or Mitchell or should I just grab J Selwood for 100k cheaper. Thoughts?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Options? 8 Trades - 230k
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Thinking Pepper to Dusty or Mitchell or should I just grab J Selwood for 100k cheaper. Thoughts?
Selwood is just too much value to be passing up imo. Should avg within a few points of Dusty and Mitchell over the remainder of the season. Only away game is in Adelaide and has 3 games down in Geelong.

Still leaves you with a decent bank to upgrade Shaw and with a Berry downgrade over the next couple of weeks, you should be able to upgrade Parsons to a premo Fwd leaving you with 4 trades heading into finals. A good position to be in.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Options? 8 Trades - 230k
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)

Jelwood. That ceiling just can't be ignored. Titch is mr consistency but probably won't "hurt" you if you don't have him.

Dusty has been a bit off since the byes. Just a tad.