Round 15 trades

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Looking to complete my mids with an upgrade from Barrett ($340k) and $218k in the bank which just prevents me from looking at Neale or Pendles.

Am I crazy for considering Cripps at $526k over Rocky at $534k??? Cripps' last three have been great and it is starting to look like he is gaining the fitness he was lacking at the start of the year.
Not crazy at all, I got in Rocky 2 weeks ago and am not very confident at all in my decision. Has looked out of sorts the last 2 weeks

Reactions: Dino and tbc

tbc

Jun 7, 2016
You would have thought with the Lions losing Beams on the weekend that Barrett would have stepped up, but he didnt. Beams and BArrett out for me this weekend and Bont and Greene coming in.

Then when Jelwood bottoms out he will come in to my team

Reports coming out that Greene has injured him hammy at training. Might want to look at an alternative for the second trade

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Looking to complete my mids with an upgrade from Barrett ($340k) and $218k in the bank which just prevents me from looking at Neale or Pendles.

Am I crazy for considering Cripps at $526k over Rocky at $534k??? Cripps' last three have been great and it is starting to look like he is gaining the fitness he was lacking at the start of the year.

I've had Cripps from the start and it's been a rocky road. The fact that he's averaged less than Murphy does my F@$8ing head in. Hoping he comes home with a wet sail though. Has been awesome last two games.

Not crazy at all, I got in Rocky 2 weeks ago and am not very confident at all in my decision. Has looked out of sorts the last 2 weeks

Out of sorts?

Looks shit. Put a fork in him. He's done.

Reactions: Dino and tbc

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Thoughts on Kreuzer people? His price is high, but looking at his season's work, it's not just the last 3 weeks. Can he keep it up?
I hope so as I brought him in a few weeks ago and he's averaged 130+ for me.
I don't know about 130+ scores but I think that a110+ average is feasible. He is playing really well and doing it all: not just hit-outs but possies, marks, tackles and goals.
And he's done it against all the best rucks.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I hope so as I brought him in a few weeks ago and he's averaged 130+ for me.
I don't know about 130+ scores but I think that a110+ average is feasible. He is playing really well and doing it all: not just hit-outs but possies, marks, tackles and goals.
And he's done it against all the best rucks.

Spewing I missed him. Just couldn't believe he's finally living up to the hype.

I know the lanky pricks take a while but 10 years???