Round 15 trades

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Last mid spot to fill this week, who should i bring in?

Dusty
Merrett
Sloane
Mitchell
Neale
Rocky

Cheers !
What does your midfield look like if those are the players your thinking of? I would have at least 3 of these in my mids as the ones to have on the run home.

I'd rank them :
Zerrett
Neale
Mitchell
Dusty
Sloane
Rocky

I've ranked these on ownership & form (off the top of my head)

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Last mid spot to fill this week, who should i bring in?

Dusty
Merrett
Sloane
Mitchell
Neale
Rocky

Cheers !
Disclaimer - I own Dusty and Rocky.

Depends on what you want.

Mitchell looks the most consistent and safest option but his DE might limit his ceiling.

Rocky is the high risk high reward option. Massive ceiling. Maybe blow up completely.

Dusty, baring him picking up another injury, might be the best all round option for mine.

Sloane the only one I'd be outright avoiding until a some point in the future he shows he can break a tag (or starts getting a bit of support from the other Adelaide midfielders).

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
What does your midfield look like if those are the players your thinking of? I would have at least 3 of these in my mids as the ones to have on the run home.

I'd rank them :
Zerrett
Neale
Mitchell
Dusty
Sloane
Rocky

Own danger, bont, pendles, hanners, j selwood, trealor and fyfe

Reactions: doddy2731

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Disclaimer - I own Dusty and Rocky.

Depends on what you want.

Mitchell looks the most consistent and safest option but his DE might limit his ceiling.

Rocky is the high risk high reward option. Massive ceiling. Maybe blow up completely.

Dusty, baring him picking up another injury, might be the best all round option for mine.

Sloane the only one I'd be outright avoiding until a some point in the future he shows he can break a tag (or starts getting a bit of support from the other Adelaide midfielders).
Yeah i like dusty and merrett out of them all i think, but not sure if I'm willing to pay that much for dusty.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria

I'd rank them :
Zerrett
Neale
Mitchell
Dusty
Sloane
Rocky

I would have rated them exactly the same

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Berry & Nank for Witherden & Macrae.

Leave we with 7 trades left, Newman D6, full "premo" elsewhere.

Worth it or just hold?

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Is Newman to Lloyd a waste of a trade? Have 12 trades left.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
with only 6 trades remaining and $600 in the bank, will be witing team sheets till i make an informed decision on trades, but will be going berry to witherden,(build the cash) then stewart to m8 or f6 pending quality of player can get for cash at bank (approx 518k)

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Wouldn't say a waste but they both are averaging roughly the same, so is there someone else you can target? Is this you final upgrade?
Newman at this stage i think is almost keeper material personally.
Other than nank and greenwood my side is complete, waiting for gawn and greenwoods BE to rise before trading. Not sure if there's much point in going newman to lloyd.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Other than nank and greenwood my side is complete, waiting for gawn and greenwoods BE to rise before trading. Not sure if there's much point in going newman to lloyd.
Agree, and both with lowish BE's may pay to wait and see who's form is better or if another backman interests you

Reactions: Nicko