Marcus & FBDonkey discuss this week’s key topics: trading underperforming R13 bye premiums (Fyfe, Sloane, Shaw) and a look at top scoring trade-in options!
We also discuss how hard we should be trading to complete our final teams.
5:10 Nathan Fyfe
13:30 Rory Sloane
15:37 Heath Shaw
20:58 Should I be trading in a rookie with the bye? ie. Luke Ryan
22:33 Dustin Martin
23:13 Marcus Bontempelli
24:28 Trading out Will Hoskin-Elliot? Elliot Yeo v Isaac Heeney v Tom Lynch
26:59 Trading in Jake Lloyd a week early?
28:32 Captain’s Corner & Wrap-Up
- “Don’t have top players in every line, but after trades this week only have 1 non-premium on field. How should we track?” – @StevenSowden
- “How many trades will you have left after the byes? I’m curious to know how I’m positioned in relation to the average.” – Brendan Colley
- “Under what circumstances can we justify trading away under-performing premiums?” – Alexander Hua
- R12 Bye Premiums: S.Higgins, M.Priddis, B.Houli v A.Rance, Z.Tuohy
To join our SCC group, follow the links below:
1. If you have already registered for SuperCoach 2017, simply click the following link (you may need to login): [LINK]
2. If you have not yet registered for SuperCoach 2017, please fill in this registration form: [LINK]