Wrong trade

Xavier

Jun 23, 2018
Do you think you could help me get in contact with the offical SuperCoach as one of my friends stole my phone and has traded out a playing rookie (Paul ahern) for a non playing one (Patrick Wilson) and as I’m sure you are aware I can no longer reverse my trade but I was wondering wether SuperCoach them selfs could. It would be greatly appreciated if you could point me in the right direction

Kind regards Xavier

inwhiterooms

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Do you think you could help me get in contact with the offical SuperCoach as one of my friends stole my phone and has traded out a playing rookie (Paul ahern) for a non playing one (Patrick Wilson) and as I’m sure you are aware I can no longer reverse my trade but I was wondering wether SuperCoach them selfs could. It would be greatly appreciated if you could point me in the right direction

Kind regards Xavier

Have you tried doing the same trade again?

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
You can contact the SC people via the web-site.
Click on the "?" icon at the top right-hand cnr of the home page, scroll down to "Contact Us" and click on that. You get a form to fill out and send.
I've used it a couple of times and they've responded within a couple of hours. Maybe they won't be in on a week-end but you never know. There's plenty of time for them to get back to you before Nth plays tonight.

Reactions: Prospector