Tour de France

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I think the second window is inline with the rest day so be no getting around that one.
I don't think they'd be able to fix there balls up now all the wheels are in motion.
I think next year they'll be looking closely at the dates.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Saw that this morning, how funny.
Apparently coped a 200 euro fine, but i score him 7/10. Would've been 10/10 if old mate was put on arse.
I couldn't imagine how annoying the noise and close the fans are.

Love the title though 'Brutally'

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Slipped to 9th.
Some big scores last night, my plan backfired anyway time to regroup use the time to put this team of mine back together.
@PiesJosh are you in the league mate? What team?

Grater

Development Coach
Jul 4, 2015
I'm going nuts today trying to find the right balance for Thursday and Friday now that I traded in a lot of climbers yesterday

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Trade amnesty still in place.
I'm just bringing in sprinters. I find it way too hard to pick climbers.

Grater

Development Coach
Jul 4, 2015
I have no idea of the right setup now.

At the moment I have Quintana, Froome, Porte for Thursday. Sagan, Cavendish, LaPorte, Enger, Theuns for Tuesday and Wednesday. Roy as a cheap option.

Friday I just turn Quintana, Sagan/Cavendish, Theuns/Enger into Cancellara, Dumoulin, Martin, Dennis. I'll keep whoever is in the green jersey.

Or I could sacrifice Theuns and have him for Dennis already. Then I can turn Enger into another time trialist. I mean, there's no guarantee that Tuesday will be a sprint. Likewise Wednesday.

If Sagan gets into the green jersey tomorrow, that's 25 points extra for taking a jersey or something, so I need to have him in. Likewise keep Cavendish in to give me 5 points tomorow for keeping green. 5 guaranteed points is better than a chance at 0 in that stage. I'd love to have Van Garderen in already, so I can have an extra rider/time trialist in for Thursday and Friday, but really can't afford it with both Cavendish and Sagan in. Can only afford it if I bring in say Coquard. But he's not in contention for the green.

Grater

Development Coach
Jul 4, 2015
So instead of having a team of 3 sprinters, 5 climbers and 7 time trialists, i thought it was best to do 5-5-5. Even spread over those days to keep consistent scores.

So Cavendish/Coquard/Sagan/Ernst Holger/Laporte for the sprints

On Thursday, Cavendish and Coquard turn into Porte and Van Garderen leaving me with Porte/Van Garderen/Quintana/Yates/Froome

On Friday, Quintana and Yates turn into 2 of Dumoulin, Cancellara, Martin

So Friday I will have Porte/Van Garderen/Froome/Dumoulin-Cancellara-Martin/Roy

I might even ditch the Van Garderen idea and get 3 of the big 3 as Quintana/Yates/Froome/Porte for Friday is probably enough anyway.

Reactions: Prospector

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Can anyone make any trades or is it blocked off for you too?
I have just made a trade. No problems.
Decide to brig in Coquard for Quintana - Coquard one of the favourites for both the next 2 stages and Quintana appears to be waiting for the 3rd week.