jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
Will the same players from last year be invited? I had my poorest year in 5 years and keen on redemption.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Will the same players from last year be invited? I had my poorest year in 5 years and keen on redemption.
Usually works on where you were ranked. If you finished high, I reckon you deserve a crack at one of the top leagues.

I also had a shit year and deserving of being placed in a lower league.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Usually works on where you were ranked. If you finished high, I reckon you deserve a crack at one of the top leagues.

I also had a shit year and deserving of being placed in a lower league.

Sort of irrelevant anyway dino i reckon. I would like to be in the lowest scc league and win the o/a comp for the kudos - would probably accept the 50k too - seeing it comes with top spot!

Reactions: Prospector

Danielgalea

Feb 17, 2016
Hey guys. How do I get into one of the leagues? I was in one last year when they were posted on facebook. I've finished in the top 1% for the last 4 years. Keen to get in a good league to challenge for the top spot. :)

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Hey guys. How do I get into one of the leagues? I was in one last year when they were posted on facebook. I've finished in the top 1% for the last 4 years. Keen to get in a good league to challenge for the top spot. :)

As noted earlier mate, the boys generally send out invites at the end of NAB. They'll let everyone know via the podcast.

Reactions: Dino