Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Ditching my plan of getting JPK in. BE of 93 so he wont go nuts in price over the next 2 weeks, which gives more opportunity for another look, just to see if he is coming home like he does most years. Ive got enough 105 avg mids, I dont need another one. If he goes 115 from here though, I cant say no.

My backs have been killing me. I let Docherty (too expensive) and Adams (too injury prone) go against me and its costing me over 100 points a week. Ill get Adams after his bye (very heavy on R13 players).

Balic -> Myers
Stewart -> Docherty

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
128k - Trade options with Byes in mind welcomed. Thinking of Myers as a downgrade and maybe a FWD. Options?
Shaw, Tuohy, Otten, Newmann, Marchbank, Berry (Hampton, Hibberd)
Adams, Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, JPK, Taranto, Merrett, Pepper, (Beams, Barrett, Balik)
Martin, Sandi (Strnadica)
Nank, Buddy, Roughy, Dahl, Macrae, Butler (Eddy, Parsons)

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
I am a Newman owner, had him before his price rose for the first time, but I would not bring him at the elevated price personally, I am also a swans supporter, but I don't trust horse.

Yeh, we discussed a few pages back the concept of trading him back in. Should make 80-100k still form here with a -20 BE.
I traded Newman out instead of Hampton - Hampton is floundering around 280k.

85% chance I trade him back in for the cash.

Mick

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
@Steve @Dino love the move to bring Docherty in, waiting for him to get cheaper also but just not going to happen so will look to do the same.

Reactions: Steve

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
@Steve @Dino love the move to bring Docherty in, waiting for him to get cheaper also but just not going to happen so will look to do the same.
I would love to think he is going to get cheaper but we have a better chance of winning lotto than Doch dropping a couple of low scores.

Reactions: Prospector

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
I know I want to go Otten to Doch or Adams. Even though I think Doch is a better player and has a higher ceiling Adams' DPP and cheaper price appeals. Such a tough choice.

Myers looks like he's coming in for me but struggling to work out if i go SPP/Balic/Hannnan to him.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Reactions: AlLewis

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
I feel your pain @Steve I started without Doch and Laird. It's been painful to watch them and Shaw hasn't helped either.

SPP > Myers & Otten > Doch for me this week.
I passed on Docherty too but 600k is way too much to pay for a defender this year with a plethora of cheaper options available and not much spare cashola lying around. Nice one if you can afford him now but I'd be looking at what else that money can buy.

Reactions: AlLewis

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I passed on Docherty too but 600k is way too much to pay for a defender this year with a plethora of cheaper options available and not much spare cashola lying around. Nice one if you can afford him now but I'd be looking at what else that money can buy.
The cheaper options don't really interest me especially when they are averaging 20-25pts less. I figure it is easier to get an underpriced mid/fwd in future trades who will score well than find a defender that is going to average close to what Doch will.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I want Doch but just been other priorities who are at cheap prices, as there is this week. I'll pick him up around the byes. The good thing is he's so consistent that whenever we pick him up we're paying that $570-600k price tag regardless.

Reactions: Prospector and Dino

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Hold witts, he will be very handy during the bye rounds so only Butler to Myers (but not 100% sold on Myers)

Also you have 11 missing R11 and 3 rucks available so 12 missing.
round 11 is pretty much out the window for me like if everyone plays ill have 15 if i do a few trades next week which is the plan ill be able to get up to 17 playing then hopefully 1 more trade the week after but ill have no cover

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
I'm guessing you don't have anyone else to sell but if you do I'd try and keep Swallow for a few more weeks.
SPP tends to play more, hence why swallow is gone. If swallow spent more time playing as opposed to in the hands of medical staff it would have been easier decision to keep him.