Round 4 stuff

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
Injury carnage already this round....

Jeremy Howe injury tonight looks bad - who can replace him? Maynard has solid form and could fill the gap?
Williams (GWS) - hammy
Naismith & Naughton last night - GORN!

Brody Grundy - 130 ish with VC - lock it in?

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
Not sure what to do with Grundy. 131 or Neale?
Have both Naismith and Howe, wonder what the rest of the round is going to bring.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Luckily passes on trading Naismith back in, but didn't miss Howe.

I'm taking Grundys VC and locking it in, 130 more than enough for me.
I can now sit back and not worry about my Captain.

Reactions: Prospector

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Injury carnage already this round....

Jeremy Howe injury tonight looks bad - who can replace him? Maynard has solid form and could fill the gap?
Williams (GWS) - hammy
Naismith & Naughton last night - GORN!

Brody Grundy - 130 ish with VC - lock it in?
135 in the end from Grundy. I’m locking it in but wouldn’t be surprised if Gawn beat that against Darcy Fort.

Reactions: doddy2731

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
Bad SC week for me :-(

Howe goes down - only saving grace was he had already scored well for the game but my #1 DEF..

Decided to swap out Kelly as I was concerned that his form was down and also that he'd missed with calf "niggle"y. Already missed Neale so through Fyffe would be next best. Fyffe goes down with hammy = FAIL

Forgot to swap my captain loop hole on field - so missed out on Grundy's VC score. That's okay I thought, I have Fyffe with the C on him = FAIL

So next week have to come up with replacement for both Fyfe and Howe...

Lost my SC MOJO this year I think - a few silly mistakes and a couple of missed opportunities along the way.

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015

Howe goes down - only saving grace was he had already scored well for the game but my #1 DEF..

Decided to swap out Kelly as I was concerned that his form was down and also that he'd missed with calf "niggle"y. Already missed Neale so through Fyffe would be next best. Fyffe goes down with hammy = FAIL

Forgot to swap my captain loop hole on field - so missed out on Grundy's VC score. That's okay I thought, I have Fyffe with the C on him = FAIL

Lost my SC MOJO this year I think - a few silly mistakes and a couple of missed opportunities along the way.
I think we have all had weeks like this. Got a few I need to trade this week .

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine

It was one of those weeks that's for sure.
A few of us definitely feel your pain.