Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Would really like your trade ideas.

Laird, Whitfield, Collins, Scrimshaw, Duursma, Hore, Clark, Burgess
Macrae, Cripps, Fyfe, Neale, Dusty, Walsh, Drew, Scott, Constable, Atkins, Gibbons
Gawn, Grundy, Bines
Danger, Heeney, D Smith, D Moore,Setterfield, Parker, Petruccelle, Balta
$127K left

Are there any rookies I should be exchanging replacing.
Should I try to get Lloyd into my backline.
This is still after tonight's game. Should I trade Hore
I don't have Butters for example or Libba

Thanks in advance
Look at getting Moore into defence and Drew forward. You should be able to trade one of your weaker rookies to Butters that way.

Reactions: Prospector

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Would really like your trade ideas.

Laird, Whitfield, Collins, Scrimshaw, Duursma, Hore, Clark, Burgess
Macrae, Cripps, Fyfe, Neale, Dusty, Walsh, Drew, Scott, Constable, Atkins, Gibbons
Gawn, Grundy, Bines
Danger, Heeney, D Smith, D Moore,Setterfield, Parker, Petruccelle, Balta
$127K left

Are there any rookies I should be exchanging replacing.
Should I try to get Lloyd into my backline.
This is still after tonight's game. Should I trade Hore
I don't have Butters for example or Libba

Thanks in advance
Drew is the ‘must have’ rookie that you’re missing. Hore to Drew swinging Moore to defence would be my first move.

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
Formal apology.

For those who have Tim Kelly I apologise unreservedly. I caused his injury. I completed a sideways premo trade 5 mins before the game (Heeney out, Kelly in). Subsequently the Supercoach Gods have punished me. I apologise that you may have been affected due to my irresponsible behaviour.

On a positive note, those who have Heeney - expect him to go big!

Reactions: Steve

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Formal apology.

For those who have Tim Kelly I apologise unreservedly. I caused his injury. I completed a sideways premo trade 5 mins before the game (Heeney out, Kelly in). Subsequently the Supercoach Gods have punished me. I apologise that you may have been affected due to my irresponsible behaviour.

Thanks for nothing!! He was shaping up to be my best starting pick, even if I did only have 2 weeks of him as a POD before everyone jumped on.

From early reports, it seems like his injury isn't too bad.

Reactions: Orallus_Maximus

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Drew is the ‘must have’ rookie that you’re missing. Hore to Drew swinging Moore to defence would be my first move.

I have Drew in the middle, so is there another option I'm missing to tweak. Regards

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
I have Drew in the middle, so is there another option I'm missing to tweak. Regards
Ahh I missed that. In that case I don’t mind Hore to Butters. Drew comes forward and Moore goes back.

If you have the cash after that you could even look at moving Devon Smith to Lloyd, depending on how you think Smith fares from here

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
One last trade to do this round and seeking some advice please.

I''m keen to get another rookie in for cash generation.

Currently have Ridley (DEF) and Balta (FWD). Ridley not named. Balta selected on ground (happy to give him another run).

I don't have Parker (FWD).

Two trade options I am considering...
1. D Moore into Ridley (via DPP) and Parker into FWD.
2. Ridley to someone like Rozee (D/F DPP)

I'm leaning towards option 1 mainly due to cash generation however slightly concerned about having 3 rookies on field in FWD.

Option 2 - don't get as much cash but less risk and DPP flexibility of Rozee

Current Team:
DEF: Whitfield, Crisp, Williams, Scrimshaw, J CLark, Duursma, (Ridley, Burgess)
MID: McRae, Cripps, Oliver, COGS, Rocky, Libba, Walsh, Constable (Butters, Scott, Gibbons)
RUC: Grundy, English (Bines)
FWD: Danger, Kelly, Billings, Moore, Setterfield, Drew (Balta, Petruccele)

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Ahh I missed that. In that case I don’t mind Hore to Butters. Drew comes forward and Moore goes back.

If you have the cash after that you could even look at moving Devon Smith to Lloyd, depending on how you think Smith fares from here
D Smith Two scores of 77 and 78 in a team that's looked very lacklustre the first two weeks. He was so good last year with scoring. Lloyd looks to be a must have in defence. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger on D Smith or expect him to bounce back or get him up to a lloyd potentially?

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
D Smith Two scores of 77 and 78 in a team that's looked very lacklustre the first two weeks. He was so good last year with scoring. Lloyd looks to be a must have in defence. Not sure if I'll pull the trigger on D Smith or expect him to bounce back or get him up to a lloyd potentially?
If you think he bounces back then back him in. Lloyd looks a shoe in for top 6 defender (probably top 2) but you can always get him later. FWIW I don’t have Lloyd yet either and I’m not grabbing this week

Reactions: Prospector

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
Formal apology.

Phew and I thought it was me

Reactions: m4ttdog

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Formal apology.

Phew and I thought it was me

Nah, it was @moosey :cool:

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
One last trade to do this round and seeking some advice please.

I''m keen to get another rookie in for cash generation.

Currently have Ridley (DEF) and Balta (FWD). Ridley not named. Balta selected on ground (happy to give him another run).

I don't have Parker (FWD).

Two trade options I am considering...
1. D Moore into Ridley (via DPP) and Parker into FWD.
2. Ridley to someone like Rozee (D/F DPP)

I'm leaning towards option 1 mainly due to cash generation however slightly concerned about having 3 rookies on field in FWD.

Okay - to complicate things a little more, Ridley has been named (Myers a late out for Essendon).

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015

Okay - to complicate things a little more, Ridley has been named (Myers a late out for Essendon).

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
LOL! To all those that jumped off Heeney and Martin. Ha.
I jumped off both. Heeney because it looked like his ankle was forcing a role change to play mostly forward. Martin because he's not a top 8 mid. It got Lloyd into my side which I'm happy with, and tbh you can't really measure the success or failure of these trades for another 5 months or so.

That said... it wasn't fun watching Heeney today. First time in a long time he hasn't been in my side.

Reactions: TomCat

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I jumped off both. Heeney because it looked like his ankle was forcing a role change to play mostly forward. Martin because he's not a top 8 mid. It got Lloyd into my side which I'm happy with, and tbh you can't really measure the success or failure of these trades for another 5 months or so.

That said... it wasn't fun watching Heeney today. First time in a long time he hasn't been in my side.
Yeah, far too early to tell.
But as someone who kept Heeney today was pleasing.

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015

Martin hasn't even played half of his match yet.
Way too early to tell.

Reactions: Flying Scotsman

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Martin hasn't even played half of his match yet.
Way too early to tell.
Not saying Martin is a win at all. He might absolutely burn me. Just saying I don't see him as a top 8 mid from here so I was happy to aggressively move him on.