Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
anyone tempted?

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Posted in another thread but will post here too. I have the coin to go Libba to Sheed which is tempting but given we have another opportunity to see if he's the real deal before any price rise it might be worth waiting to see. My only issue is I feel like 3 corrective trades might be needed with Balta and Collins looking like dud picks

Reactions: jester5au

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Posted in another thread but will post here too. I have the coin to go Libba to Sheed which is tempting but given we have another opportunity to see if he's the real deal before any price rise it might be worth waiting to see. My only issue is I feel like 3 corrective trades might be needed with Balta and Collins looking like dud picks
I'm all for corrective trades. Lucky for me i don't think i really need any yet. I think Balta is a must trade so i would do that now for a Parker or another rookie fwd if i were you. You can address Collins too if you're missing a must have rookie otherwise wait a week. I don't know that Libba to Sheed is worth it. Libba had 28 disposals. Next week he could have the same with 8 tackles and get 130. I'd wait and see. Maybe there will be someone else you trade out for Sheed if he's must have next week. Just my thoughts...

Reactions: jester5au

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I'm all for corrective trades. Lucky for me i don't think i really need any yet. I think Balta is a must trade so i would do that now for a Parker or another rookie fwd if i were you. You can address Collins too if you're missing a must have rookie otherwise wait a week. I don't know that Libba to Sheed is worth it. Libba had 28 disposals. Next week he could have the same with 8 tackles and get 130. I'd wait and see. Maybe there will be someone else you trade out for Sheed if he's must have next week. Just my thoughts...
I already have Parker and aren't missing any of the must have forward rookies so will probably wait and see which one of Schultz or Petruccelle looks like the better option.

I am leaning towards waiting another week on Sheed, if I downgrade Collins to a Wilkie/Joyce/Hore I would then have enough to go Cousins to Sheed but Cousins looked alright just a bit shaky with his disposal. Going to have to be a wait and see I think

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
I already have Parker and aren't missing any of the must have forward rookies so will probably wait and see which one of Schultz or Petruccelle looks like the better option.

I am leaning towards waiting another week on Sheed, if I downgrade Collins to a Wilkie/Joyce/Hore I would then have enough to go Cousins to Sheed but Cousins looked alright just a bit shaky with his disposal. Going to have to be a wait and see I think
Think sheed willl be much better then cousins. Not sure he’ll be a keeper though

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017

I'd still trade Balta now and definitely look at Cousins to Sheed over Libba next week. If you have DPP maybe you can swing someone else fwd and get another rookie back. I have Petrucelle over Balta. I'm a Tigers supporter. Don't trust his JS or SP.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Think sheed willl be much better then cousins. Not sure he’ll be a keeper though
I've got no doubt about that but even if he's not a keeper he has the chance to make some cash. If he bottomed out to this price during the season you'd give him serious consideration so when he starts a season off like this given how he finished last year he is almost a must have.

His last 6 games of football (JLT included):

His 6 before that:

Obviously there is the chance he goes back to that type of scoring but right now it seems he has flicked the switch

JDavey

Feb 21, 2019
I'm looking at
Merrett -> Lloyd (via Duursma)
Collins -> Wilkie

Talk me into/out of this trade at your pleasure!

R1 Score: 2,138
R1 Rank: 14,428

Before:

upload_2019-3-25_13-7-1.png

After:

upload_2019-3-25_13-9-20.png

Reactions: BingeThinker

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Trade Drew in this week (for Balta) or wait? I'm inclined to hold but if Balta is out already on Thursday it may tempt me to click trade now.

Also got Gibbons/Collins/Burgess so plenty of potential correction trade targets. I'm also not sure if I will need cash if Z.Clarke comes into Essendon side R3/4 and we need to bring him in when he's on the bubble.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
On Collins - his big JLT game was with Thompson at FB. The other JLT had Hombsch at FB. Hombsch is still at FB. So, wondering whether to take a second look.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Trade Drew in this week (for Balta) or wait? I'm inclined to hold but if Balta is out already on Thursday it may tempt me to click trade now.

Also got Gibbons/Collins/Burgess so plenty of potential correction trade targets. I'm also not sure if I will need cash if Z.Clarke comes into Essendon side R3/4 and we need to bring him in when he's on the bubble.
As much as the ‘no trades after round 1’ rule is often the right move, I think this is one case where I’d be willing to break it

Reactions: Gawn Armi Witts

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Whispers are Jack Darling is missing a minimum 4 weeks so my hand looks to be forced. Considering Worpel, thought he was a trap and he would be playing more forward than mid but by the looks of it he is firmly entrenched in that midfield and his game suits SC scoring!

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
Whispers are Jack Darling is missing a minimum 4 weeks so my hand looks to be forced. Considering Worpel, thought he was a trap and he would be playing more forward than mid but by the looks of it he is firmly entrenched in that midfield and his game suits SC scoring!

Heard similar but not sure there’s much too it. Knee knock and played out the game. Not sure with the scores the way they were they would’ve put him back on. Will have to wait and see though.