Round 18 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Hmm not sure whether to trade Goldy or not, have Nank as cover Gawn is the obvious replacement but Vs the form Ruck in Ryder this week.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Too expensive for my purposes.

Very poor timing for a player of this price really ...

Agreed. But if you're looking for a cheap bench option, he's the man.

I took Thomas last week to improve my cover. Between him, witherden and greenwood I'm very comfortable I can at least get a 70 odd for Pendles.

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
5 trades left, 50k in bank, going for league win, currently sitting on top one game clear.

My side is:
DEF: Docherty, Laird, Hibberd, Adams, Z.Williams, J.Lloyd (Ryan, Scharenberg)
MID: Dangerfield, T.Mitchell, Z.Merrett, Kennedy, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Treloar, Cotchin (Witherdan, Myers, Cousins)
RUCK: Grundy, Nankervis (Strnadica)
FWD: Macrae, Greene, Yeo, Heeney, Dahlhaus, T.Lynch (Greenwood, Parsons)

Should I keep trades in bank or move on a player?

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
selood one for one swap, and pendles to ebert
this leaves two trades and 87k in the bank
just trying to improve my overall rank position, hoping to break the 20k barrier, currently ranked 24k

Reactions: cactus

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
5 trades left, 50k in bank, going for league win, currently sitting on top one game clear.

My side is:
MID: Dangerfield, T.Mitchell, Z.Merrett, Kennedy, Bontempelli, Fyfe, Treloar, Cotchin (Witherdan, Myers, Cousins)

I'd be looking at grabbing some cash so when you have to trade, it's not a double trade.

Reactions: Prospector

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
selood one for one swap, and pendles to ebert
this leaves two trades and 87k in the bank
just trying to improve my overall rank position, hoping to break the 20k barrier, currently ranked 24k

You'll accelerate through rankings quickly in last few rounds. Lots out of trades and done. Any injuries will hit a lot of teams hard.

Hold a trade if you can.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Trade 1: Parsons > L. Young... I know a week early but Named at CHB this week, looked very impressive last week and i'd say he's cemented a spot for the remainder.

Trade 2: Will be a wait and see. Chuck the E on Greenwood, if he goes 90+ and Danger plays will hang onto Pendles to take his score and go Newman to Hurley. If he does nothing or Danger is out will go Pendles to Mitchell

Reactions: Mick

Mick

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
@Zacleonard12 - I line Newman to Selwood - Newman appears to be struggling and despite his poor showing of late would back Rocky to outscore him on the way home.

Reactions: Zacleonard12

Mick

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015

My side is:

Very solid enough team, if you are playing for league and on top by a game then no need to trade, hold them for the finals.

Reactions: Prospector

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Very solid enough team, if you are playing for league and on top by a game then no need to trade, hold them for the finals.
Thanks! My gut tells me to do that, although i could use some cash generation for trades later on