Round 18 Trades

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Unless you are playing to win a league. Brisbane playing North in Rd 23. Looks a juicy matchup.
Playing to win league but that's is one reason I liked the look of Zorko but if rocky gets into form I think it could mean that Zorkos score would drop

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
8 Trades - 230k
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd - Nth, Ryan)
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dank, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Greenwood (Eddy, Parsons)
Thoughts? Pendles to Selwood and Pepper to a FWD Swing Greenwood up or something else?
I would love opinions over what to do over 2 weeks to put me in good spot for finals. Thanks

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Would anyone recommend trading a premium for Selwood? Fully upgraded side but wondering whether to move Cotchin on and bring Selwood in, will probably score higher for the rest of the season and also make a little bit of cash in doing so

tbc

Jun 7, 2016
8 Trades - 230k
Adams, Shaw, Hibberd (melb), Doch, Newman, Tuohy (Hibberd - Nth, Ryan)
Pendles, Danger, JPK, Neale, Merrett, Fyfe, Bont, Pepper (Berry, Witherden, Cousins)
Gawn, Martin (Strnadica)
Dank, Nank, Macrae, Buddy, Lynch, Greenwood (Eddy, Parsons)
Thoughts? Pendles to Selwood and Pepper to a FWD Swing Greenwood up or something else?
I would love opinions over what to do over 2 weeks to put me in good spot for finals. Thanks

With your trades and bank my priority would be replacing Powell-Pepper and Greenwood with premiums ASAP.

Jelwood or Ebert would work. Also, Id be trying to get Greenwood from F6 to F7 if possible.

I like Pendles -> Jelwood and then Parsons -> FWD prem using bank, maybe Dahlhaus (although he's struggling atm)

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
So have Greenwood as an emergency in my forward line- who scored 103 last night who should I replace Dahlhaus or Lynch?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Yeah Greenwood needs to come on for sure. I think I'll hold fire until tomorrow and get Nank onto the bench. Last thing you want is to set up a loophole in an early game then get to tomorrow and have a Yeo incident like last week.

Reactions: the cranky one