Round 14 Trades

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
DEF: Doch, Adams, Hibberd (Melb), Shaw, Tuohy, Newmann (Berry, Hibberd - Nth)
MID: Danger, Pendles, Fyfel, JJK, Merrett, Beams, Bont, S-Pepper (S Selwood, Myers, Cousins)
RUC: Sandi, Martin (Strandica)
FWD: Dahl, Macrae, Lynch, Buddy, Nank, Greenwood (Parsons, Eddy)
12 Trades - Only 3K
Thinking: Ryan and one of Lloyd, Laird, Yeo, Riewoldt
Would love your best supercoach trade IN/OUT options.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Just listened to the Podcast. The boys didn't seem to rate Mountford but it sounded like they may not have watched his game this week. I thought he looked OK. Spent a bit of time tagging but played in the middle and looked fine I thought. I already have Ryan and I'm giving Mountford a big think.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Neale or Merrett... Merrett or Neale... Not sure what's spooked me over Neale.

Reactions: cactus

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Just listened to the Podcast. The boys didn't seem to rate Mountford but it sounded like they may not have watched his game this week. I thought he looked OK. Spent a bit of time tagging but played in the middle and looked fine I thought. I already have Ryan and I'm giving Mountford a big think.
I thought the same. He's a genuine option in the midfield and played a really good defensive role whilst scoring wasn't too bad.

The other option is Mitch Hibberd who's been killing it in the VFL. He's the one I'm actually thinking about bringing in with his DPP, especially if he gets named this week.

I trust Brad Scott about as much as I trust Ross Lyon though.....

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

Callum Brown next week.

Plenty of rookies will come. Once a few teams put the cue in the rack they'll be everywhere.

Reactions: the cranky one

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I thought the same. He's a genuine option in the midfield and played a really good defensive role whilst scoring wasn't too bad.

The other option is Mitch Hibberd who's been killing it in the VFL. He's the one I'm actually thinking about bringing in with his DPP, especially if he gets named this week.

I trust Brad Scott about as much as I trust Ross Lyon though.....

If Hibberd gets named he's coming in.......

Reactions: cactus

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Was going to trade but have Greenwood on the fwd bench. Might swap Strndica to fwds so i get Greenwoods score
Exactly the same problem and exactly the same solution. Thanks Greenwood :D

Reactions: Prospector