Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
I just did the math and if Scooter is out for 5+ weeks then this week i can go Fisher and Scooter to Bont and Ryan. Next week or the week after i can get Sloane for Barrett with the cash left over. This will leave me with 7 trades and a team of

S. Docherty, R. Laird, T. Adams, H. Shaw, N. Newman, J. Harbrow, Z.Jones, L.Ryan
P. Dangerfield, T. Mitchell, Z. Merrett, G. Ablett, N. Fyfe, A. Treloar, D. Beams, M.Bontempelli, R. Sloane, J. Berry, J. Cousins
J. Witts, A. Sandilands, L. Strnadica
E. Yeo, J. Macrae, L. Dahlhaus, L. Franklin, T. Nankervis, I. Heeney, H. Greenwood, S. Bolton
Have you got Scooter on your bench? From that team it looks like you'd be trading Bont into M9, which is an absolute waste just to bring his 85s and 90s in as expensive bench cover. I'd be looking at doing whatever it takes to get Roberton in down back before going for premo mid cover.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Josh Kelly? Pretty consistent, but exact same average so probably not worth the extra 50k. Not knowing who you have it's hard to say but anyone currently going at 110 this far through the season probably won't bite you too much. Looking at draws and teams that will be in that 5-10 battle is where I'd start to get the best chance of playing maximum games.

Looks like being out for at least a couple of weeks......

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
are people still looking to bring in Bont? So cheap now at $509k - but scoring so poorly. Looking like the dogs need to win for him to score well, and it is a gamble if they will turn it around any time soon.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
You will have some awesome cover in DEF and MIDS but unable to use loophole if all emergencies plays. Just seems a waste this far out from finals.
Strnadica wont get a game

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Have you got Scooter on your bench? From that team it looks like you'd be trading Bont into M9, which is an absolute waste just to bring his 85s and 90s in as expensive bench cover. I'd be looking at doing whatever it takes to get Roberton in down back before going for premo mid cover.
current team
S. Docherty, R. Laird, T. Adams, H. Shaw, N. Newman, J. Harbrow, Z. Jones, J. Berry
P. Dangerfield, T. Mitchell, Z. Merrett, G. Ablett, N. Fyfe, A. Treloar, D. Beams, S. Selwood, J. Barrett, Z. Fisher, J. Cousins
J. Witts, A. Sandilands, L. Strnadica
E. Yeo, J. Macrae, L. Dahlhaus, L. Franklin, T. Nankervis, I. Heeney, H. Greenwood, S. Bolton

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
are people still looking to bring in Bont? So cheap now at $509k - but scoring so poorly. Looking like the dogs need to win for him to score well, and it is a gamble if they will turn it around any time soon.
I have him, but wouldn't bring him in now. To be honest, even at the start of the year he was scoring well and getting media praise, but I didn't actually think he was playing well at all. The only reason I brought him in was he was still scoring well even though he was playing average, thinking he would score even better when he started playing well. That's not the case now.

He's also not a POD either. I'd go away from the crowd and find someone else.

Paddywack6

Patron '17
Mar 12, 2017
Did I make this up? Or was there a website available last year that could check how many trades other teams have left?

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
How does Strnadica help with DEF and MID loophole? Im not talking about loophole to get the VC score.
oh ok. Scooter is listed as a test, might hold him this week and player BArrett

Reactions: Dino

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Thinking of going

Spp to Lloyd and parsons to deluca
That means I get a loop hole option and some extra cash or should I try to get luke Ryan and miss out on Lloyd?

Any thoughts on what I should do?

78B57CCB-CA78-4014-B9BC-EC18524C2B49-5649-000002A1D011E7C5.png

AlLewis

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 16, 2017
I need to keep one of either Barrett or Berry but don't know which one... Any Brisbane fans out there who can offer some info?

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Well holding JJK through the byes has proven to be a bad move looks like he's missing another month... My trades were going to be so straightforward too!! I had TStewart > Ryan and Barrett > Lloyd locked in since the minute lockout finished. Going to have to actually think this week now.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Trade for this week SPP to J Lloyd, this will be until I make a decision on what to do with the remaining M8 (upgrade scooter or hold)
round 15/16 - then when the m8 decision is made swing lloyd to def, downgrade stewart to C Brown or similar cheap m/f and scooter will become M8 premium
after the m8 upgrade, will have 4 trades to contemplate the final f6 or hold for injuries.

upload_2017-6-21_12-31-42.png

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I need to keep one of either Barrett or Berry but don't know which one... Any Brisbane fans out there who can offer some info?

I chose Berry. The DPP capability won it for me and that he goes to more CB's than Barrett. Take out the shitty start Berry had and they're scoring about the same.

Reactions: Prospector