Round 11 Trades

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
Struggling to find trade out options this week. Would really like to bank some coin but all my rooks have low b/e so maybe just Hibberd > Greenwood.

Kinda hoping for some carnage at the selection table as this will give me more options.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Zerrett vs Ablett vs Sloane vs Martin vs Kelly vs Treloar. Rank them haha.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Zerrett vs Ablett vs Sloane vs Martin vs Kelly vs Treloar. Rank them haha.
Sloane
Martin (only due to bye)
Zerrett
Treloar
Kelly
Ablett

Wow putting GAJ last feels weird.

Reactions: Prospector

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
19 trades 27k. I need a Super Coach mind to help me field a team this week.
Best trade advice needed. Very much appreciated
DEF: Adams, Shaw, Tuohy, Otten, Marchbank, Newmann (Berry, Hibberd)
MED: Danger, Pendles, JJK, Fyfe, Merrett, Beams, Taranto, P-Pepper (Balic, Myers, Barrett)
RUC: Nank, Martin (Sandi)
FWD: JJK, Buddy, Dahlhaus, Macrae, Roughy, Parsons (Eddy, Strnadica)

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
MED: Danger, Pendles, JJK, Fyfe, Merrett, Beams, Taranto, P-Pepper (Balic, Myers, Barrett)
Depends what you want to do... Do you want to keep JJK? (I'd trade to Lynch personally)

Option 1 :
Barrett -> Greenwood
Eddy -> Bolton
Balic -> S. Selwood

That gives you 18 starters. If this was me, I'd be going

Barrett -> S. Selwood
Eddy -> Greenwood
JJK -> Lynch

Then next week I'd be downgrading as much as possible (Marchbank, Otten, SPP if you can) to free up cash for round 13 to get a premo mid for Taranto and defender for Newman.

Nicko

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 16, 2017
Have JJK, who should i trade to? Already got Dahl, Macrae Nank. Cheers !

Zacleonard12

Aspiring Coach
Apr 4, 2016
Currently thinking fisher to greenwood, march to shaz
What is boltons JS like? Could do a third trade for some extra cash for upgrades.

Any suggestions? Got 18 trades and 170k in the bank BB828E52-8DA1-473B-93F2-64FA219AABE5-22711-00000BD665404A7D.png

Peter

Mar 10, 2016
So far I am going Eddy > Greenwood and Barrett > Wines. 16 trades and $510k in the bank.

I need:
  • 2.5 defensive upgrades (2 of Docherty, Roberton and Lloyd to come in) with Otten, Marchbank and Newman to go out. Johannisson is the 0.5 - I would love to have him D7 as a loophole.
  • 2 mid upgrades with SPP and Swallow to go out. This will give me Wines at M9 for loopholing.
  • 1 or 2 upgrades required. Not sure on my rucks, currently Nank and Witts. This is my last area for upgrades but I see Nank as a F6 providing cover.
  • 2.5 forward upgrades. WHE and Taranto are the immediate trade outs. Steele is the 0.5 that I want to have as a loophole each week.
6 upgrades leaves me with Johannisson at D6, Wines at M8, Steele at F6 and Nank at R2.

Based on the above, should I wait a week to see on Scharnberg or go early. Also is it too early to look at a non-playing $100k D/M rookie to ensure I always have a loophole option on the line? I would typically be making that trade later in the year but any rookie downgrades now are unlikely to be cashed in.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

WTF have you done with 11 trades? That looks like a starting lime up.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I probably need to trade out 2 guys from up forward. However the guys I want are in the midfield and I don't have DPP.

So I'm tossing up:
Fisher -> Sloane
Fisher -> Scooter
Fisher & Barrett -> Sloane & Scooter

The bye round doesn't bother me much, but my other option is Wines.

Might depend a little on if Sandi is named or not. If he's named I'll do the double trade in the mids, otherwise he needs to go which will mean I'll only be able to do one trade in the mids.

I guess my question is, is Sloane or Scooter a must-have? Sloane's BE is 49 and with predicted price changes he'll be $650k post-bye compared with $586k now. Unless Scooter tags him out of the game this week....

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Everytime i bring up Abletts supercoach history, it amazes me to think if he did go under 110 this year, this would be the first time in the last 10 years he has averaged less than 114. Ownership at 8% compared to dustin martins 30% makes me wanna pick him. Makes it really hard to choose between him and Dusty.

Reactions: Nicko

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Everytime i bring up Abletts supercoach history, it amazes me to think if he did go under 110 this year, this would be the first time in the last 10 years he has averaged less than 114. Ownership at 8% compared to dustin martins 30% makes me wanna pick him. Makes it really hard to choose between him and Dusty.
Hate to say it but - avoid Gaz.
Whatever he is or isn't doing this year his SC scoring is way down even while his bare statistics are much the same as in previous years. His DT scoring, 117.2 average, is still up there with the best but somehow it isn't translating into good SC scores.
Add in the injury concerns and he's not worth the money.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015

If he's shown a bit more I think I'd be really keen on Gaz, type of unique move that could really go either way dramatically. I just can't take a punt on him at 611k, 550k would be about right for me.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
I probably need to trade out 2 guys from up forward. However the guys I want are in the midfield and I don't have DPP.

So I'm tossing up:
Fisher -> Sloane
Fisher -> Scooter
Fisher & Barrett -> Sloane & Scooter

The bye round doesn't bother me much, but my other option is Wines.

Might depend a little on if Sandi is named or not. If he's named I'll do the double trade in the mids, otherwise he needs to go which will mean I'll only be able to do one trade in the mids.

I guess my question is, is Sloane or Scooter a must-have? Sloane's BE is 49 and with predicted price changes he'll be $650k post-bye compared with $586k now. Unless Scooter tags him out of the game this week....

I honestly think Scooter is a trap. Unless you think he's going to be a keeper, I think you need to take a genuine rookie or do a full upgrade.

I'd be snagging Sloane. I've had him since start and whilst he could get tagged, he might not. Besides, he's not going to get any cheaper than her is right now and if he busts out a massive score again this week, it will really hurt, Same reason I traded in Jelwood this week. You know he'll be top 8 and his price is just to good to ignore. Bye coming or not.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

What's his average if you take out that 200?

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I honestly think Scooter is a trap. Unless you think he's going to be a keeper, I think you need to take a genuine rookie or do a full upgrade.

I'd be snagging Sloane. I've had him since start and whilst he could get tagged, he might not. Besides, he's not going to get any cheaper than her is right now and if he busts out a massive score again this week, it will really hurt, Same reason I traded in Jelwood this week. You know he'll be top 8 and his price is just to good to ignore. Bye coming or not.

Not worried with Sloanes history 4-5 seasons in the high 100s 1 season at 114, doesn't seem to have been a massive spike in his possessions or tackles not sure where the improvement has come from or whether he'll keep it up.