NBA DT

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Well done to @Dr Bones who is up to 31st.

This week I'm looking at losing my Lakers, Ball and Kuzma, as well as Taytum from the Celtics.

Picking up a couple of spuds and Steph.

My bench is now fairly bare, although I still have Donovan Mitchell and Jaylen Brown making some OK coin. Looking at teams like @Dr Bones, I’ll be an upgrade or two behind him in no time.

Reactions: doddy2731

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah LeBron seems key for the next little run. I’ve grabbed Kyrie, Beal and Jonas Jerebko for McCollum, Porzingis and Babbitt. Bench guys still making coin. Need to find the next wave of guys to downgrade to.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
New recruit Steph sat out. Fark I hate that. You have to have time to google every players name. I would do that if we were playing for prizes, but not otherwise.

New spud Connaughton started and scored 19 DT points, not bad for a guy priced at 2.67M.

Speaking of prices, my parents in law having no luck selling their brand new house in East Brighton, haven't had a nibble, and now the real estate agent is offering to buy it. Smells disgusting doesn't it?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
New recruit Steph sat out. Fark I hate that. You have to have time to google every players name. I would do that if we were playing for prizes, but not otherwise.

New spud Connaughton started and scored 19 DT points, not bad for a guy priced at 2.67M.

Speaking of prices, my parents in law having no luck selling their brand new house in East Brighton, haven't had a nibble, and now the real estate agent is offering to buy it. Smells disgusting doesn't it?

No good.
I rate Real Estate agents as highly as used car salesman, you just can't trust people working on commission.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Harden has been ruled out for minimum 2 weeks with that hamstring.
Thanks for the update.

Pretty sure 'everyone' would have got rid of him this week.

Well done to those who picked up De Rozan this week. Not a bad start.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Thanks for the update.

Pretty sure 'everyone' would have got rid of him this week.

Well done to those who picked up De Rozan this week. Not a bad start.

At least i got something right.
I kept Harden as i hadn't heard any updates by the time lockout came around.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Hello everyone! Im new here and just wanted to say hi :)
Welcome aboard mate. Pretty quiet this time of year but will ramp up soon enough.

Care to tell us a bit about yourself?

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Just realised I'm playing @TwentyThree in the final.
I reckon I'm buggered though, Embiid not playing??
What's up there and no bemch cover in the centre really helps too.
I didn’t realise lockout wouldn’t end.... so there’s no more reason to be had at all?

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah me either. I got cute and grabbed Lowry and benched Westbrook, Lowry had 2 more games. Was gonna swap them back this week (knowing we had no trades left), but we’re still locked out. Obvs this week / last week been rolled into one.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
To good for me @TwentyThree in the final.
Having no scoring at all in the Centre killed me.
League finishing 3rd overall was a reasonable finish in the end, such a long season.
Thanks again for a good year.
It was good fun.

It seemed like even if you had money on the bench there was not really any way to spend it. Maybe that’s because there are injuries to the likes of Butler.

Anyway was good fun and I’ll be up for it again.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Great season lads, loved this format. The NBA is unreal and can’t wait for the playoffs. Will be back next year for sure.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I wonder if anyone can tell me a way to get the NBA finals live in Oz without having to have Foxtel or paying a fortune.
Simmons is going great guns and from what I read the Sixers-Heat series is what a final series should be. Apparently the Heat can't beat the Sixers on talent so they tried being physical. That doesn't seem to be working. As Simmons said, it's nothing to him, he grew up playing Aussie Rules.
Love to see a full game rather than just highlights.