Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Billings for me, Problem with Steele is I'm not sure they actually rate him that high, Koby Stevens being dropped is a big plus.

Don't think there'll be too much difference between them.
I'm a Sainter and fwiw I have Billings.
I believe Richo does rate Steele - he was voted BOG by both coaches last week - but it's Steele's first full year playing AFL so Richo tends to rest him at times - in games as well as his stint in the VFL.
Koby Stevens hasn't been dropped but he can be assigned a tagging role and his score drops.
Billings is a class act but he's been playing mainly HFF and his form can be a bit up and down.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
As with Haychh, I my leagues are pretty much done and dusted, and ranked just outside 20k. So the left field play this week is Jelwood to Sloane, which leaves one trade and a little over 71k.

Well after last nights display from Greene, I am now going to hold on this trade, If Greene doesn't get rubbed out, then both Selwood and Grundy will be traded next week. So looks like Parsons will get a run off the pine this week as well as Nank. Who would of thought that could happen. After all that iwhat bench cover is all about. Still have two trades and 94k.

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
Well after last nights display from Greene, I am now going to hold on this trade, If Greene doesn't get rubbed out, then both Selwood and Grundy will be traded next week. So looks like Parsons will get a run off the pine this week as well as Nank. Who would of thought that could happen. After all that iwhat bench cover is all about. Still have two trades and 94k.
Yeah used all my trades. Yep think Greene is going to be rubbed out, parsons will have to have a run on the field. He better get more than 30!! (But still better then zero) - hope Sloane doesn't miss a week but they have the swans so hopefully he will play! Used my last trade bringing him in!

Reactions: the cranky one