Is Clark Rubber?

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
No. Im trading if out. 15pts down, qtr to go, sub already used, sore ankle.
Thought it was a tad soft to state without swear words.
Consider rockliff playing all but ten minutes with broken ribs in the guts and no-one noticed.
Maybe he could of leant some of the obvious testicle excess that james kelly has and at least stood deep on the fifty near the boundary to at least make an eagle play on him and remove such eagle player from the fray.
As much as everyone tiptoes around bagging him because of his "apparent" issue, what he did was show no heart or commitment to the cause which has nothing to do with mental state or wellbeing.
Very un Geelong like. Selwoods hand two weeks ago, james kelly and his trials and tribulations (back in two weeks, legend), Tom lonergan and his comeback from a kidney backing into packs for the team, must i go on...

Reactions: Dino

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
No. Im trading if out. 15pts down, qtr to go, sub already used, sore ankle.
Thought it was a tad soft to state without swear words.
Consider rockliff playing all but ten minutes with broken ribs in the guts and no-one noticed.
Maybe he could of leant some of the obvious testicle excess that james kelly has and at least stood deep on the fifty near the boundary to at least make an eagle play on him and remove such eagle player from the fray.
As much as everyone tiptoes around bagging him because of his "apparent" issue, what he did was show no heart or commitment to the cause which has nothing to do with mental state or wellbeing.
Very un Geelong like. Selwoods hand two weeks ago, james kelly and his trials and tribulations (back in two weeks, legend), Tom lonergan and his comeback from a kidney backing into packs for the team, must i go on...

Considering his foot issues in the past there's no way Geelong would let him go on, really unfair criticism Imo.

Reactions: TomCat

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Agreed. Ribs are ribs. Any foot or lower leg with someone with a history like that has to be taken care of properly. I think he was looked at then went back on and sat at full forward for a few mins. Couldn't make it to the next contest so the meds made the call to sit him out. Nothing soft about it imo.

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
Looks like it. Out this week and could be next also. Price not going to change so may offload him next week.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
It all seems to be happening at the right time!, also heard Ablett could be back R13, massive BE could be a good get just before the finals roll around, seriously thinking of keeping a spot in my mids while I watch him.

Reactions: alman

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Hmm guaranteed best 22 when fit, calf injury not foot and close to being able to play this week, I'd hold.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Not so much the injury but also output, which is also on the downward spiral. He is averaging about the same as Bellchambers now, and i don't need 2 stinkers in my team, especially when the forward line is full of value.

Reactions: Dino

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Yeah if you're upgrading fair enough I just would trade him out for a rookie when Kraq needs to go (assuming you've still got a swing mid-fwd), but just my opinion :confused: